Kuala Lumpur - Danang (by flight_1015miles_1634km_2h 35mins)
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your flight to DaNang. Upon arrival, proceed to China Beach Danang by coach and enjoying the beautiful scenery at beach. China Beach was named for its beautiful white, porcelain-like sand. After this, enjoy dinner and check in hotel.
Hotel: Royal Charm Hotel or similar (Local 3 stars hotel)
(B: Hotel Buffet / L: Bana Hill Vietnamese Buffet / D: Hoi An Local Cuisine)
Danang - Bana Hill (by Coach_29km_45min) / Bana Hill - Hoi An (by Coach_46.5km_1h 10min)
After breakfast, proceed to a mountaintop resort complex BaNa Hills ( Include two ways Cable Car & Entrance Ticket ).Bana Hills is famous for its French village with medieval French architecture beautifully designed on every of its corner and alley. There is also a most instagrammable man-made construction – Golden Bridge which being lifted by a giant stone hands covered in moss. After lunch, proceed to World Heritage Hoi An Ancient Town. Hoi An Ancient Town is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port from the 15th to the 19th century. Will visit to Japanese Covered Bridge, Assembly Hall of Fujian, Thu Bon River and more. Then visit to the Hoi An Night Market. There is plenty if products to choose such as handicraft products, traditional clothes and food. After dinner, check in hotel.
Hotel: Rose Garden hotel or similar (Local 3stars hotel)
(B: Hotel Buffet / L: Danang Local Cuisine Meal / High Tea: Vietnamese sandwich + Coffee / D: Danang seafood + Lobster Cuisines)
Hoi An - Cam Thanh Coconut Village (by Coach_5.5km_15min) / Cam Thanh Coconut Village - Danang (by Coach_30km_50min)
After breakfast, proceed to Cam Thanh Coconut Village. During Vietnam war, Cam Thanh was the shelter of the locals and soldiers. Now is more like a cultural experience tour for travelers, in which you can learn about the craft and artisan of coconuts. Peace is all you get right after your arrivals here. Cam Thanh offers a tranquil atmosphere with green shades of coconut forest and beautiful rivers. While paddling on the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat, you can enjoy the peaceful coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war. Next, proceed to Marble Mountain. The Marble Mountains are a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. Then will visit to Stone Carving Village which situated at the foot of the Marble Mountain. Upon finished, proceed back to Danang.
Hotel: Royal Charm Hotel or similar (Local 3stars hotel)
You can join optional tour as itinerary below (USD60 include Lunch). We will proceed to a city which had been recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO – Hue. Upon arrival, taking the Antique Dragon Boat Ride from Perfume River ferry terminal and proceed to the Thien Mu Pagoda. Thien Mu Pagoda (Pagoda of The Celestial Lady). The pagoda is built on a small hill overlooking the Perfume River by the third emperor of the Nguyen Dynasty emperor. Next, visit to the Royal Citadel Hue. The construction of this square-shaped Royal Citadel started in 1804 and finally finished in 1833, under the reign of Emperor Minh Mang. After this, take the unique Cycle Rickshaws which are human powered, enjoy a relaxing trip through the streets of the citadel. (own prepare 30,000 for tipping = RM6). Then, visit to Tomb of Khai Dinh. It was built for the twelfth Emperor of the Nguyen dynasty. It was built from 1920 to 1931 taking 11 years to complete. The tomb is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. Return to Danang.
Hotel: Royal Charm Hotel or similar (Local 3stars hotel)
After breakfast, visit to the Museum of Cham Sculpture. It is the only museum of its kind in the world dedicated to the Champa era and was founded during the colonial French rule in 1915. Then, visit to Linh Ung Pagoda which located on Son Tra Peninsula. It is so famous for the huge statue of Lady Buddha with a 67m height. Next, visit to Pink Gothic Cathedral. The cathedral was build by French priest Louis Vallet in 1923. After that proceed to Crowne Hotel to visit the Casino. Upon finished, transfer to airport for departure back to Kuala Lumpur with a sweet memory.
Museum of Cham Sculpture
Son Tra Peninsula
Pink Gothic Cathedral
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance
Air Asia (20kg)
Local 3 Stars Hotel (3Nights Danang / 1Night Hoi An)
- 4 Breakfast / 2 Lunch / 1 High Tea / 3 Dinners
- Danang local cuisine meals (5/6 dishes + 1soup)
- Special Cuisine: Hoi An Local Cuisine, Danang Seafood + Lobster Cuisine, Bana Hill Vietnamese Buffet, Vietnamese Sandwich + Coffee High Tea
Price Inclusions: - All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Bana Hill : include two ways cable car & entrance ticket.
- Hoi An Ancient Town : include entrance fee.
- Cam Thanh Coconut Village : include basket boat
Price Exclusions: - Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Free day Optional : USD 60 per pax include lunch
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- The tour is conducted by Chinese speaking guide.
- Some of the attractions (Bana Hill, Marble Mountain, Cam Thanh Coconut Village) requires physical activity, all tourist recommended to wear sport shoe and comfortable outfit.
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
- Time Zone in Vietnam is UTC/GMT +7 all year long.
- Vietnam is 1 hour behind Malaysia.
Weather & Seasons: Danang
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Warm Jacket bring on board.
- Umbrella / Rain coat for rainy season.
- All tourist are recommended to wear casual, sport shoe and comfortable outfit.
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Vietnam do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunglasses, sunblock, cap, lip balm, toiletries, body shampoo, hair shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not a must but is already a practice. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Basket Boat at Cam Thanh Coconut Village which is by human powered, own prepare for tipping.
- Cash transactions (Vietname Dong / US Dollar) are the leading preferred payment method in Vietnam.
- Visas, Mastercard & Amex are not widely acceptable.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- Voltage: 220 V, 50Hz
- Type A: 2 flat-pin vertical pins, Type C: two round pins
Duty Free / VAT: VAT refunded goods requirements:
1) The purchased goods must be subject to VAT, unused and allowed on an aircraft.
2) The purchase goods must not appear on the list of export prohibitions or restrictions.
3) Purchased goods must have invoices and VAT refund declarations issued within 30 days of departure.
4) The purchased goods must be bought from a single shop in a one day duration and must be a value of at least VND2.000.000 (around US$100).
Passport Validity & Visa:
- Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Malaysian passport holders do not need a Vietnam visa when visiting Vietnam (for every stay of maximum 30 days)
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG.
- Air Asia only allowed one cabin bag (must not exceed 56cmX36cmX23cm) and one small bag (must not exceed 40cmX30cmX10cm) carry on board-The total permitted weight for two (2) pieces must not exceed 7kg.
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions