Arrive Tirana, many historical building and strange sensation of the meeting Europe and the Orient. Start orientation tour exploring some of the main attractions of Tirana: view the National Historic Museum, Ethen Bey Mosque, Sahati clock-tower, Opera House. Travel to Ohird, a modern city with great historical heritage, beautiful lake and one of the most visited tourist spot in Macedonia. Sightseeing tour of Ohird to see the Robevi family house, 11th Century Cathedral Church of St Sofia, Ancient Theatre, the beautiful icons at the church of St Mary Perivleptos… Take a boat ride tour of the coast of Lake Ohrid, whole blue and exceedingly transparent waters are astonishing.
Morning proceed to Skopje, the capital and largest city of the Republic of Macedonia. Sightseeing tour of Skopje to view the Stone Bridge in the city square is built under the patronage of Sultan Mehmed II –the conqueror between 1451 and 1469, outview the KaleFortress, the Mustafa Pasha Mosque, Memorial House of Mother Teresa and Old Bazaar.
(B / L / D) Skopje - Rila Monastery (235km_4h) / Rila Monastery - Sofia (130km_2h)
After breakfast, head to Rila Monastery, that is located in an idyllic place amongst green mountain in the Rila Mountain mass. The monastery is the most magnificent and the largest emblem of Bulgarian Orthodox church. It was found in the 10th Century by St. Ivan Rilski and has served as Bulgaria’s cultural & religious centre for centuries & now it is UNESCO culture heritage. Continue to capital of Bulgaria – Sofia, that as settlement was arose in the 5th century. Tonight enjoy Bulgarian dinner with Folklore Show.
Morning proceed to Sofia sightseeing tour include visit Alexander Nevsky cathedral, view the Church of “St Sofia” and Parliament, the National Archeological Museum, the former Royal Palace, The National Palace of Culture. After lunch, cross the Balkan Mountains to Plovdiv, is the second-largest city and one of the most appealing cities in Bulgaria and the Beljan’s with its first foundations laid here between 6-8000 years ago. Sightseeing tour in the old quarters of Plovdiv, visiting the most interesting churches, EthnographicMuseums also call “Royal House”, Roman Theatre and ancient houses.
(B / L / D) Plovdiv - Veliko Tarnovo (212km_3h) / Veliko Tarnovo - Ruse (126km_2h)
Onward to the Velika Tarnovo, the medieval capital is brought to you with more than 7000 years of history. Then houses, stacked one above the other, situated on the sloppy hills of the town show a remarkable, unique architectural style. Sightseeing tour of Veliko Tarnovo to see the Old Bazaar, Tsarevets Fortress – the design of the fortress was meant to be impregnable and the strong walls made of stone, huge and impressive and high towers offered a lot of protection to the inhabitants there in. Head to fifth largest city in Bulgaria – Ruse was also known as “The Small Vienna”.
Panorama tour include view the Main Square, Statue of Liberty, the Opera House, Couthouse, Dohodno Zdanie, the Old Library and the old city centre around Rousse Historical museum, Alexandrovska Street.
Continue to the capital of Rumania – Burcharest. Visit Village Museum, the largest outdoor museum in Europe and it features a collection of 50 buildings representing the history and design of Romania’s rural architecture.
Travel to Sinaia, located in a beautiful Carpathian Mountains, often referred as : Pearl of the Carpathians. Visit the Peles Castle upon arrival to Sinaia. The castle is the final resting place for several Romanian monarchs and it is considered as one of the most beautiful castles in whole Europe. Continue to Bran, discover whether this popular image of Dracula’s Castle (include entrance) is true or like the vampire story itself, is only a myth.
Morning, visit Palace of Parliament – the world’s second largest building after the U.S Pentagon, it provides an interesting introduction to the dictator’s megalomaniac vision. Proceed to sightseeing tour which includes outside view of the Romania Athenaeum, the Opera House, the National Military Club, the Military Academy, the National Art Museum and to see the House of the Free Press. Walking tour in the old city centre in Bucharest, visit Stavropoleos Church was completed in 1724. This is an example of Brancoveanu style, medallions depicting saints décor, floral arabesques painted on the walls and stone laces. Transfer to Bucharest airport for your homebound flight.
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
Travel Insurance, porterage charges, optional tour, activities not mentioned in itinerary.
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tours are conducted in English, with simple translations in Mandarin or Cantonese if required.
- No tour leader services
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- Triple Room - the third person shall be based on a roll-away bed. (Applies to itineraries of Europe & Other Countries)
- Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to Euro 250 per day!
- If you plan to enter or leave the EU with EUR 10 000 euros or more in cash (or the equivalent in other currencies) you must declare it to the customs authorities. Failure to do so could result in your cash being retained by the customs authorities, and you may receive a fine. Be aware that the customs authorities may carry out individual checks as well as checks on your baggage and/or vehicle.
- Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) and passport copy but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
- Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Europe. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
Time Zone in Europe is [GMT +2 (Summer)], [GMT +1 (Winter)], [6 hours behind Malaysia during Summer] & [7 hours behind Malaysia during Winter].
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Europe do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- For your own use purpose, kindly prepare your own thermos or kettle as most of the European hotels do not provide this facility.
- A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
1 EUR = MYR 5
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not compulsory. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Average cost for a bottle of water is EUR1 - 5
- Average cost for a meal is EUR10 - 25
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V
- International adapter are required for Europe country
Duty Free / VAT:
- Free import (Duty free) :
- 200 cigarettes or 225 grams of tobacco;
- Max. 1 liter of wine, spirits or malt liquor;
- VAT REFUND: For all Europe country 8-15 %
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 23 or 30KG. (depends which airline passenger is taking)
Travel Insurance-suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy. Contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Most European hotels are small with essential basic Amenities and should not be compare to the modern hotel in Southern Asia.
- Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms. Any damages caused to the hotel furniture, carpet etc will be borne by tenant.
- It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions