Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your flight to Cairo via Muscat. Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, meet and greet by our local tourist guide and transfer for dinner, then check-in to hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Alexandria a popular Mediterranean port city in Egypt Upon arrival, proceed to to visit Montazah Palace Garden, a former expansive royal gardens that built overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. an outside view of Qaietbay fortress , The library, drive back to Cairo.
Cairo /Luxor by Domestic Flight (timing to be advised)
Morning transfer to airport for domestic flight to Luxor. Upon arrival followed by a visit of the west bank of Luxor, including the magnificent Temple of Queen Hatshepsut Continue to the Valley of the Kings, west of the Nile River, it was part of the ancient city of Thebes and was the burial site of almost all the kings (pharaohs) of the 18th, 19th, and 20th dynasties (1539–1075 BCE), from Thutmose I to Ramses X. In 1979 UNESCO designated the valley part of the World Heritage Site of ancient Thebes. Overnight in the cruise – M/S Crown Prince.
After breakfast, disembark from the cruise, visit Karnak Temple is a city of temples built over 2,000 years and dedicated to the Theban triad of Amun, Mut, and Khonsu. sailing to Edfu Overnight in the cruise – M/S Crown Prince.
After breakfast, hop on the horse carriage and visit the Temple of Edfu one of the best preserved shrines in Egypt devoted to the ancient falcon-god of Horus. (2 Pax each carriage) continue cruising along the longest river in Africa, until we reached Kom Ombo. Upon arrival, visit the Kom Ombo Temple which located at the east bank of the Nile. sailing to Aswan.
Early morning, proceed for the excursion tour by bus to visit the famous Temple of Abu Simbel which is the UNESCO World Heritage Site and it is one of magnificent temples in the world. proceed to visit the High Dam which is an embankment dam built between 1898 and 1902 across the Nile River, continue to visit the Unfinished Obelisque.
Aswan / Cairo by Domestic Flight (timing to be advised)
Morning transfer to airport for domestic flight to Cairo. Upon arrival to visit the Saladin Citadel built by Saladin El Ayouby towards the end of the 12th century. The Citadel has witnessed numerous historical events throughout Egyptian history.
After breakfast, visit Egyptian Museum After lunch visit the Papyrus shop and visit to visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world and the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex, a marvelous feats of ancient Egyptian architecture Spend some time at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, one of the Middle Eastern greatest bazaar. Thereafter, shop at the papyrus shop & perfume factory. After dinner, transfer to Cairo International airport and check-in for departure flight.
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, optional tour, activities not mentioned in itinerary.
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tours are conducted in English, with simple translations in Mandarin or Cantonese if required.
- No tour leader services
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- Triple Room - All hotels in South Africa DO NOT allow triple room sharing.
- Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to USD 150 per day!
- If you plan to enter or leave the South Africa with ZAR 25 000 or more in cash (or the equivalent in other currencies) you must declare it to the customs authorities. Failure to do so could result in your cash being retained by the customs authorities, and you may receive a fine. Be aware that the customs authorities may carry out individual checks as well as checks on your baggage and/or vehicle.
- Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) and passport copy but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
- Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Africa. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
Time Zone in Egypt is GMT +2, 6 hours behind Malaysia.
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in South Africa do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- For your own use purpose, kindly prepare your own thermos or kettle as most of the South Africa hotels do not provide this facility.
- A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
1 Egyptian Pound (EGP) = MYR 0.26
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not compulsory. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered. - Average cost for a bottle of water is ZAR 18 - 24
- Average cost for a meal is ZAR 120 - 150
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 220 V - International adapter are required for Africa country
Duty Free / VAT:
- Free import (Duty free)
- 200 cigarettes or 225 grams of tobacco;
- Max. 1 liter of wine, spirits or malt liquor;
- VAT REFUND: For all Africa country 15 %
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 23KG.
Travel Insurance-suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy. Contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Most South Africa hotels are small with essential basic Amenities and should not be compare to the modern hotel in Southern Asia.
- Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms. Any damages caused to the hotel furniture, carpet etc will be borne by tenant.
- It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions