(B / L: Special meal_Lobster / D: Special meal_Sliced Abalone) Cape Town - Cape Peninsula (60km_1h 13mins+-) / Cape Peninsula - Cape Town (73km_1h 20mins+-)
- Enjoy a fullday of Cape Peninsula to the Atlantic suburbs of Clifton Beach, Camps Bay as well as Hout Bay. Enjoy a leisure boat ride to Seal Island (if weather permits) to view the seals in their natural environment.
- Lobster lunch at Fish Hoek. We then visit the mountains of Chapman’s Peak and Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve with a ride to the top of lighthouse with the funicular covers the southern part of the peninsula and drive through the unique scenery towards Cape Point.
- Continue the tour driving into Boulders Beach and see the penguins. Drive pass Simon’s Town, an old naval base.
- Transfer to Table Mountain, upon arrival takes a cable car ride to summit of Table Mountain (weather permitting).
- City orientation of Cape Town includes historical Malay Quarters this inner suburb on the lower slopes of Signal Hill with narrow cobblestones streets and mosques is notable for its distinctive architectural style. Houses of Parliament around Government Avenue, City Hall, for photos taking.
- Visit the vibrant Victoria and Alfred Waterfront which boasts a wide variety of specialty shops and arts market.
Note: If unable to visit Table Mountain, Signal Hill will be as a replacement
- Enjoy a city tour of the historically Stellenbosch with the backdrop of the Hottentos Holland mountains, the white gabled Cape dutch homesteads and the oak lined streets and lanes all blend in to give this place a charm that will not be quickly forgotten. Stop by Maiden’s Cove, a beautiful scenic lookout point nestled between Cliftou’s beachesand Glen Beach.
- Proceed for your Cellar Tour and wine testing, here you can learn how different wines are made to suit individual taste.
- Visit a major Diamond Show Room in South Africa and you may purchase some of the fine workmanship ornamental jewelry.
- Proceed to visit the Cheetah Outreach Farm where you will be able to get close to a cheetah. Cheetah Outreach is an education and communitybased programme designed to raise awareness of the plight of the cheetah and to campaign for its survival. Here you are able view and interact with these amazing creatures. A wonderful experience for both adults and kids.
Note: Encounter with cheetah at Cheetah Outreach Farm ZAR220
Hotel: Cape Town_Southern Sun Cape Sun or similar
Cheetah Outreach Farm
CAPE TOWN / JOHANNESBURG / PILANESBERG NATIONAL PARK
(B / L / D) Cape Town - Johannesburg (by flight_2h+-) / Johannesburg - Pilanesberg National Park
- After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your domestic flight to Johannesburg capital of Gauteng and South Africa’s largest metropolis.
- Transfer to Pilanesberg National Park, on arrival check in and freshen up.
- In the late afternoon, proceed to set out for a guided game drive in “Open Top Bush” vehicles through the vast Pilanesberg National Park, a great expanse of gamerich habitat sprawls within four concentric mountain rings, relics of an eonsold volcano. View and photograph the abundant wildlife at close range, while your ranger explains the animal’s survival tactics in the wilderness.
- Boma dinner at the lodge.
Hotel: Pilanesberg_Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge or similar
PILANESBERG NATIONAL PARK / SUN CITY / PRETORIA / JOHANNESBURG
(B / - / D: Special meal_African) Pilanesberg National Park - Sun City (34.2km_1h 13mins+-) / Sun City - Pretoria (176km_1h 58mins+-) / Pretoria - Johannesburg (78.2km_51mins+-)
- This morning, proceed for an early morning game drive & return to your lodge for breakfast.
- After breakfast, proceed to Sun City, otherwise known as “The City That Never Sleeps” A city surrounded by acres of luscious, untamed Africa, everyday and night from the heart of an ancient volcano, Sun City erupts to rock you like you’ve never been rocked before.
- Continue to Pretoria, South Africa’s administrative capital, sightseeing tour. Outside view of Voortrekker Monument, Church Square and Union Building, the site of the inauguration of President Mbeki and Nelson Mandela.
- Tonight, enjoy a typical African meal at Carnivore restaurant.
- Morning, proceed to Gold Reef City which was founded in 1886 and it is an evocative reconstruction of pioneer Johannesburg located on the old Crown Mines sites. Visitors can descend down to an old mineshaft to explore the underground workings, and watch gold being poured at the museum.
- Transfer to Johannesburg International Airport for your flight back to Kuala Lumpur. (via Mauritius)
Arrive home with all the sweet memories of South Africa.
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance:
- Air Mauritius (23kg)
- 5 Nights Local 4 Stars Hotel and 1 Nights Local 3 Stars Hotel
- Total 15 meals:
- 6 Hotel Breakfast Buffet
- 4 Dinner Special Cuisine (Lobster Lunch, Sliced Abalone Dinner, African Meal, Boma Dinner)
- 2 Dinner Chinese meals (5/6 dishes + 1 soup)
- 1 Lunch Western meals (3 course meals)
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, optional tour, activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- (Day 4) Encounter with cheetah at Cheetah Outreach Farm ZAR220
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tours are conducted in English, with simple translations in Mandarin or Cantonese if required.
- No tour leader services
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- Triple Room - All hotels in South Africa DO NOT allow triple room sharing.
- Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to USD 150 per day!
- If you plan to enter or leave the South Africa with ZAR 25 000 or more in cash (or the equivalent in other currencies) you must declare it to the customs authorities. Failure to do so could result in your cash being retained by the customs authorities, and you may receive a fine. Be aware that the customs authorities may carry out individual checks as well as checks on your baggage and/or vehicle.
- Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) and passport copy but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
- Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Africa. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
Time Zone in South Africa is GMT +2, 6 hours behind Malaysia.
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in South Africa do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- For your own use purpose, kindly prepare your own thermos or kettle as most of the South Africa hotels do not provide this facility.
- A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
1 ZAR = MYR 0.30
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not compulsory. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Average cost for a bottle of water is ZAR 18 - 24
- Average cost for a meal is ZAR 120 - 150
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V
- International adapter are required for Africa country
Duty Free / VAT:
- Free import (Duty free)
- 200 cigarettes or 225 grams of tobacco;
- Max. 1 liter of wine, spirits or malt liquor;
- VAT REFUND: For all Africa country 15 %
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 23KG.
Travel Insurance-suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy. Contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Most South Africa hotels are small with essential basic Amenities and should not be compare to the modern hotel in Southern Asia.
- Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms. Any damages caused to the hotel furniture, carpet etc will be borne by tenant.
- It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions