MEETING POINT : KLIA LEVEL 5, COUNTER “K”
MEETING DATE / TIME :
1. Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in South Africa. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
2. Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
3. Children under the age of 18, need to travel with a certified copy of their birth certificate.
For more information, kindly log on to https://www.homeaffairs.gov.za/files/Brochures/Immigrationleaflet.pdf
1. Luggage - Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 23KG.
2. Airlines in Malaysia will enforce the “One passenger one piece of hand luggage” rule for all flight have to measure 56CM x 36CM x 23CM in size not exceed 7KG.
3. Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
South Africa is 6 Hours behind of Malaysia
Mauritius is 4 Hours behind of Malaysia
CLOTHING (BASE ON CLIMATE)
1. Now is Summer, jacket and umbrella are advisable when on tour, generally countries are carefree. All tourists are recommended to wear casual, smart and comfortable outfit.
2. Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, lip balm, lotions, sunblock are highly recommended.
3. A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
1. Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms.
2. It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.
1. Mineral water can be purchased from restaurant, shops and supermarket.
2. South Africa has 220-240 volt, 50 cycle alternating current. If necessary please bring along a multiple plug.
You can use your mobile phone anywhere in South Africa. Before traveling, check with your network provider that your phone is enabled for international roaming.
Only claims where the value of the goods exported at one time is R250, or more will be considered for a VAT refund. custom allowance 200 cigarates, 50 cigars or 250g of tabacco, 750ml bottle wine or spirits.
100 South African Rand (ZAR) = RM31.00
100 Mauritius Rupee (MUR) = RM13.00
1 US Dollar (USD) = RM 4.50
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.