|1||5D4N HANOI / HALONG BAY -- Detail||22-10-2022||2088||AVAILABLE|
|2||5D4N HANOI/SAPA+MT FANSIPAN -- Detail||22-11-2022||2388||AVAILABLE|
|3||5D4N HANOI/SAPA+MT FANSIPAN -- Detail||20-12-2022||2588||AVAILABLE|
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance
Air Asia (20kg)
- Local 3 Stars Hotel (3 Nights Hanoi)
- Local 4 Stars Hotel (1 Night Halong Bay)
- 4 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- Vietnam Local Cuisine Meals (5/6 dishes + 1 soup)
- Special Cuisine: Hanoi Sen Buffet, Halong Bay Cruise Seafood
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Halong Bay Cruise Ride.
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Free day Optional : USD 40 per pax include lunch
Remarks / Important Things to note:
The tour is conducted by Chinese speaking guide.
- Time Zone in Vietnam is UTC/GMT +7 all year long.
- Vietnam is 1 hour behind Malaysia.
Weather & Seasons:
Hanoi & Halong Bay
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Warm Jacket bring on board.
- Umbrella / Rain coat for rainy season.
- All tourist are recommended to wear casual, sport shoe and comfortable outfit.
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Vietnam do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunglasses, sunblock, cap, lip balm, toiletries, body shampoo, hair shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- Vietnamese Dong (VND)
- VND 10000 = RM 1.80
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not a must but is already a practice. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Cash transactions (Vietname Dong / US Dollar) are the leading preferred payment method in Vietnam.
- Visas, Mastercard & Amex are not widely acceptable.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- Voltage: 220 V, 50Hz
- Type A: 2 flat-pin vertical pins, Type C: two round pins
Duty Free / VAT:
VAT refunded goods requirements:
1) The purchased goods must be subject to VAT, unused and allowed on an aircraft.
2) The purchase goods must not appear on the list of export prohibitions or restrictions.
3) Purchased goods must have invoices and VAT refund declarations issued within 30 days of departure.
4) The purchased goods must be bought from a single shop in a one day duration and must be a value of at least VND2.000.000 (around US$100).
Passport Validity & Visa:
- Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Malaysian passport holders do not need a Vietnam visa when visiting Vietnam. (for every stay of maximum 30 days)
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG.
- Air Asia only allowed one cabin bag (must not exceed 56cmX36cmX23cm) and one small bag (must not exceed 40cmX30cmX10cm) carry on board-The total permitted weight for two (2) pieces must not exceed 7kg.
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).