Milan - Serravalle Outlet (93km_1h) / Serravalle Outlet - Monte Carlo (225km_3h) / Monte Carlo - Nice (22km_30mins)
After breakfast, enjoy shopping at Italy’s first and largest designer outlet---Serravalle Designer Outlet, explore more than 300 brands like : Prada, Burberry, Gucci etc. Enjoy a drive on the Grand Prix circuit and views the port with its luxury yachts in Monte Carlo. Photo stop at the Grand Casino with luxury cars in front. Drive along the famous Promenade des Anglais to Nice.
Hotel: Park Inn by Radisson Nice Airport Hotel or similar (Local 4 Star)
Today trevel to Cannes – Home to the Cannes International film festival. Depart to Coustellet, visit the Lavender Museum, it is a warm and friendly place to visit and to discover the history of Lavender. Enjoy provence coutry sight while driving towand Abbey Notre Dame De Senanque (outside view). Overnight in Avignon, is a commune in south-eastern France in the department of Vaucluse on the left bank of the Rhone river.
Note: You may join optional tour Saint Paul De Vnace Old Town (EUR 30) Per Person.
**If not Lavender season, Abbey Notre Dame De Senanque will replace by other place.
Hotel: Novotel Avignon Nord Hotel or similar (Local 4 Star)
Avignon - Pont Du Gard (26km_30mins) Pont Du Gard - Lyon (235km_3h)
After breakfast, walking tour of Avignonn, proceed to Pont du Gard is an ancient Roman aqueduct that crosses the Gardon River near the town of Vers-Pont-du-Gard in southern France. Continue to Lyon, is the thirdlargest city of France. Waliking tour in Lyon’s medieval Old Town, it's a charming mix of cobbled alleyways, boutique shops, wine bars and restaurants.
Today welcome to Switzerland---Geneva. Photo stop at famous the symbol of the is the “Jet D’Eau”- a fountain with a 140 meter high water jet at the periphery of Lake Geneva. Visit the most famous floral clock. The flower clock perfectly combines the watchmaking expertise and botany. Next stop Lausanne view of Olympic Museum, drive pass Chillon Castle in Montreux. Overnight in Leysin or Montreus.
Today ‘s highlight take cable car to Glacier 3000 view point, the most beautiful alpine peaks (Jungfrau,Matterhorn,Mont Blanc). Enjoy Peak walk The first and only suspension bridge to connect two mountain peaks. Continue to Gruyeres, is a beautiful walled medieval town with cobbled streets and it's own castle.
* Mountain visit is subject to maintenance closure or weather condition*
Hotel: Le Chamois Hotel or similar (Local 4 Star)
LEYSIN / BERN / INTERLAKAN / ZURICH / TRANSIT CITY
Proceed to the capital of Switzerland - Berne. Visit the historic old town of Berne - it became a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1983. The most famous sight is the Zytglogge (Bernese German for "Time Bell"), an elaborate medieval clock tower with moving puppets. Continue to Interlaken, is located on the flat alluvial land called Bödeli between the two Lakes of Brienz to the east and Thun to the west and alongside the river , which flows from one to the other. Transfer to airport for your flight back home.
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, optional tour, activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Optional Tour: Saint Paul De Vnace Old Town (Eur 30/Pax).
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tours are conducted in English, with simple translations in Mandarin or Cantonese if required.
- No tour leader services
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- Triple Room - the third person shall be based on a roll-away bed. (Applies to itineraries of Europe & Other Countries)
- Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to Euro 250 per day!
- If you plan to enter or leave the EU with EUR 10 000 euros or more in cash (or the equivalent in other currencies) you must declare itto the customs authorities. Failure to do so could result in your cash being retained by the customs authorities, and you may receive a fine. Be aware that the customs authorities may carry out individual checks as well as checks on your baggage and/or vehicle.
- Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) and passport copy but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
- Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Europe. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
Time Zone in Europe -【Summer】GMT+2 (6 hours behind Malaysia) ;【Winter】GMT+1 (7 hours behind Malaysia) Depend on which countries.
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Europe do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- For your own use purpose, kindly prepare your own thermos or kettle as most of the European hotels do not provide this facility.
- A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
1 EUR = MYR 5
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not compulsory. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Average cost for a bottle of water is EUR 1-5
- Average cost for a meal is EUR 10-25
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V
- International adapter are required for Europe country
Duty Free / VAT:
- Free import (Duty free) :
- 200 cigarettes or 225 grams of tobacco;
- Max. 1 liter of wine, spirits or malt liquor;
- VAT REFUND: For all Europe country 8-15 %
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 23 or 30KG. (depends which airline passenger is taking)
Suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy. Contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Most European hotels are small with essential basic Amenities and should not be compare to the modern hotel in Southern Asia.
- Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms. Any damages caused to the hotel furniture, carpet etc will be borne by tenant.
- It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions