(B / L: Special meal_Lobster / D: Special meal_Sliced Abalone) Cape Town - Cape Peninsula (60km_1h 13mins+-) / Cape Peninsula - Cape Town (73km_1h 20mins+-)
- Enjoy a fullday of Cape Peninsula to the Atlantic suburbs of Clifton Beach, Camps Bay as well as Hout Bay. Enjoy a leisure boat ride to Seal Island (if weather permits) to view the seals in their natural environment.
- Lobster lunch at Fish Hoek. We then visit the mountains of Chapman’s Peak and Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve with a ride to the top of lighthouse with the funicular covers the southern part of the peninsula and drive through the unique scenery towards Cape Point.
- Continue the tour driving into Boulders Beach and see the penguins. Drive pass Simon’s Town, an old naval base.
- Transfer to Table Mountain, upon arrival takes a cable car ride to summit of Table Mountain (weather permitting).
- City orientation of Cape Town includes historical Malay Quarters this inner suburb on the lower slopes of Signal Hill with narrow cobblestones streets and mosques is notable for its distinctive architectural style. Houses of Parliament around Government Avenue, City Hall, for photos taking.
- Visit the vibrant Victoria and Alfred Waterfront which boasts a wide variety of specialty shops and arts market.
Note: If unable to visit Table Mountain, Signal Hill will be as a replacement
- Enjoy a city tour of the historically Stellenbosch with the backdrop of the Hottentos Holland mountains, the white gabled Cape dutch homesteads and the oak lined streets and lanes all blend in to give this place a charm that will not be quickly forgotten. Stop by Maiden’s Cove, a beautiful scenic lookout point nestled between Cliftou’s beachesand Glen Beach.
- Proceed for your Cellar Tour and wine testing, here you can learn how different wines are made to suit individual taste.
- Visit a major Diamond Show Room in South Africa and you may purchase some of the fine workmanship ornamental jewelry.
- Proceed to visit the Cheetah Outreach Farm where you will be able to get close to a cheetah. Cheetah Outreach is an education and communitybased programme designed to raise awareness of the plight of the cheetah and to campaign for its survival. Here you are able view and interact with these amazing creatures. A wonderful experience for both adults and kids.
Note: Encounter with cheetah at Cheetah Outreach Farm ZAR220
Hotel: Cape Town_Southern Sun Cape Sun or similar
Cheetah Outreach Farm
CAPE TOWN / JOHANNESBURG / PILANESBERG NATIONAL PARK
(B / L / D) Cape Town - Johannesburg (by flight_2h+-) / Johannesburg - Pilanesberg National Park
- After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your domestic flight to Johannesburg capital of Gauteng and South Africa’s largest metropolis.
- Transfer to Pilanesberg National Park, on arrival check in and freshen up.
- In the late afternoon, proceed to set out for a guided game drive in “Open Top Bush” vehicles through the vast Pilanesberg National Park, a great expanse of gamerich habitat sprawls within four concentric mountain rings, relics of an eonsold volcano. View and photograph the abundant wildlife at close range, while your ranger explains the animal’s survival tactics in the wilderness.
- Boma dinner at the lodge.
Hotel: Pilanesberg_Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge or similar
PILANESBERG NATIONAL PARK / SUN CITY / PRETORIA / JOHANNESBURG
(B / - / D: Special meal_African) Pilanesberg National Park - Sun City (34.2km_1h 13mins+-) / Sun City - Pretoria (176km_1h 58mins+-) / Pretoria - Johannesburg (78.2km_51mins+-)
- This morning, proceed for an early morning game drive & return to your lodge for breakfast.
- After breakfast, proceed to Sun City, otherwise known as “The City That Never Sleeps” A city surrounded by acres of luscious, untamed Africa, everyday and night from the heart of an ancient volcano, Sun City erupts to rock you like you’ve never been rocked before.
- Continue to Pretoria, South Africa’s administrative capital, sightseeing tour. Outside view of Voortrekker Monument, Church Square and Union Building, the site of the inauguration of President Mbeki and Nelson Mandela.
- Tonight, enjoy a typical African meal at Carnivore restaurant.
- Morning, proceed to Gold Reef City which was founded in 1886 and it is an evocative reconstruction of pioneer Johannesburg located on the old Crown Mines sites. Visitors can descend down to an old mineshaft to explore the underground workings, and watch gold being poured at the museum.
- Transfer to Johannesburg International Airport for your flight back to Kuala Lumpur. (via Mauritius)