(MOB / L: Vietnam local cuisine / D: Vietnam local cuisine)
Kuala Lumpur - Nha Trang (by flight: 818miles_1316km_2h 20mins) /
Nha Trang - Dalat (by Coach_179km_3h 50mins)
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport take a departure flight to Nha Trang. Upon arrival, proceed to Dalat visit Valley of Love, The Valley of Love is a picturesque valley of rolling hills with a lake as its centrepiece, serving as a romantic getaway for locals and tourists. After this, will visit to Dalat railway station, the history of the railway dated back to 1932, when its plan was finally carried out by two French architects named Moncet and Reveron, under the acceptance of Paul Doumer – the French Governor – General of Indochina from 1897 to 1902.
Hotel: RIVER PRINCE HOTEL or similar (Local 4stars Hotel)
(B: Hotel Buffet / L: Vietnam local cuisine / D: Dalat Steamboat Cuisine)
After breakfast, visit to Linh Phuoc Pagoda, it was built in 1949.The temple is famous for its unique architecture and it holds 11 Vietnamese records. The main building Worships Buddha on a lotus flower, the two sides are two dragons inland with pottery, decorated with pictures played with pieces of dishes and both telling the story of Buddha. In front of the pagoda, there is the picture of a dragon kneeling to Worship Buddha. Then will visit to Crazy house, it described as a “fairy tale house”, the building’s overall design resembles a giant tree, incorporating sculptured design elements representing natural forms such as animals, mushrooms, spider webs and caves. After that, will visit Bao Dai Summer Palace, the palace was built from 1933 to 1937 under the dynasty of King Bao Dai, the last king of Vietnam feudal court. Then will visit to Traditional Hand Craft Centre.
Hotel: RIVER PRINCE HOTEL or similar (Local 4stars Hotel)
(B: Hotel Buffet / L: Vietnam local cuisine / D: Vietnam local cuisine)
Dalat - Nha Trang (by Coach_179km_3h 50mins)
After breakfast, proceed to visit Truc Lam Pagoda (include 1 way cable car ride), is a Zen Buddhist monastery six kilometres south of Da Lat city centre. The pagoda was built in 1993-1994 , designed with the oriental architecture style. Set on top of a hill shrouded in pine forest, it’s a pleasure to take a quiet stroll through the grounds which are full of exceptionally pretty gardens. After that, visit to Datanla Waterfall (include 2way roller coaster). The Dalanta waterfall falls down from 20 meters above. There are beautiful and glossy rock slabs where fairies from heaven legendarily used to bathe and get amused. Therefore it is also called Fairy Stream. After this, proceed back to Nha Trang.
Hotel: DIAMOND NHA TRANG HOTEL or similar (Local 4stars Hotel)
(B: Hotel Buffet / L: Vietnam local cuisine / D: Nha Trang Seafood BBQ Buffet)
After breakfast, visi to Long Son Pagoda, also known as Chua Long Son, is situated on the foothill of Trai Thuy Mountain in the city of Nha Trang. The temple is famous for its large white Buddha image, which sits atop the mountain crest and can be seen from anywhere in town. Built in 1886 in the style of Taoist architecture, Long Son Pagoda has been home to many high-ranking Buddhist monks and the Vietnam Buddhist Studies Foundation was founded here in 1936. After this, proceed to visit Po Nagar Cham tower was built between 8th and 11th centuries by the Cham people who once ruled the central plain of Vietnam. The Cham people, who were Hindu in origin, had their own Sanskrit-based script. They are renowned for their skills in sculpture and architecture and left behind a legacy of artifacts and temple settlements not only in Vietnam, but also Cambodia and Thailand. Then will visit The National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam offers interesting exhibits of local marine life, including over 20,000 live and preserved marine specimens. Open to public since 1922, the institute also sponsors ongoing research and community projects, such as captive breeding programmes, preservation and regeneration of local coral reefs. After this, will visit Nha Trang Cathedral, is the largest church in the city. Set atop a hill that overlooks Nha Trang Train Station, it was constructed in provincial French Gothic style by Priest Louis Vallet during the early 19th century. Then will proceed to I-resort hot mineral spring (you can enjoy the mud bath by own expenses RM120/pax, include swim suit & towel rental). Then will arrange for shopping at Nha Trang night market at night.
Hotel: DIAMOND NHA TRANG HOTEL or similar (Local 4stars hotel)
Price Inclusions: - All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Truc Lam Pagoda include one way cable car.
- Datanla Waterfall include two way roller coaster.
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- I-resort hot mineral spring (you can enjoy the mud bath by own expenses RM120 / pax, include swim suit & towel rental).
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- The tour is conducted by Chinese speaking guide.
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
- Time Zone in Vietnam is UTC/GMT +7 all year long.
- Vietnam is 1 hour behind Malaysia.
Weather & Seasons: Nha Trang
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Warm Jacket bring on board.
- Umbrella / Rain coat for rainy season.
- All tourist are recommended to wear casual, sport shoe and comfortable outfit.
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Vietnam do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunglasses, sunblock, cap, lip balm, toiletries, body shampoo, hair shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
Tipping & Average Costs: Tipping is not a must but is already a practice. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Cash transactions (Vietname Dong / US Dollar) are the leading preferred payment method in Vietnam.
- Visas, Mastercard & Amex are not widely acceptable.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- Voltage: 220 V, 50Hz
- Type A: 2 flat-pin vertical pins, Type C: two round pins
Duty Free / VAT: VAT refunded goods requirements:
1) The purchased goods must be subject to VAT, unused and allowed on an aircraft.
2) The purchase goods must not appear on the list of export prohibitions or restrictions.
3) Purchased goods must have invoices and VAT refund declarations issued within 30 days of departure.
4) The purchased goods must be bought from a single shop in a one day duration and must be a value of at least VND2.000.000 (around US$100).
Passport Validity & Visa:
- Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Malaysian passport holders do not need a Vietnam visa when visiting Vietnam. （for every stay of maximum 30 days）
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG.
- Air Asia only allowed one cabin bag (must not exceed 56cmX36cmX23cm) and one small bag (must not exceed 40cmX30cmX10cm) carry on board-The total permitted weight for two (2) pieces must not exceed 7kg.
Travel Insurance: Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note: - Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions