(B: Hotel / L: Own Expenses / D: Farm BBQ Cuisine)
Taipei - Yilan (63.4km_1h)
Morning visit National Revolutionary Martyrs' Shrine and Shilin Official Residence. Next to JiuFen Old Street and ShiFen Old Street the marketplace area is a great place to grab some snacks and some souvenirs. Next to Toucheng Leisure Farm (Fruit Picking + DIY Sky lantern + BBQ Dinner) who comes to the Farm will come in close contact with alive creatures, eat happily and enjoy nature.
Hotel: Toucheng Leisure farm or similar (local 3star)
After breakfast, visit Taroko National Park, famous for its high mountains and sheer gorges with many natural watersheds. Then, visit Tropic of Cancer Marker, the landmark of Hualien County. Next transfer to SanXianTai formerly was a narrow and elongated cape into the ocean. Overnight in hot spring hotel and enjoy hot spring (self prepare swimsuit and swimcap).
Hotel: Naruwan Galaxy Hotel or similar (local 4star)
Morning will proceed to visit Pearl Factory. Next proceed to Dream Mall is the largest shopping mall in Taiwan and the largest in East Asia. Next to Foguang Mountain - is the largest Buddhist temple in Taiwan. Foguang Mountain is the most characteristic of the Big Buddha City. It is the landmark of Foguang Mountain. It is surrounded by 480 small gold body Amitabha statues. Next we will give you an experience of Circular light rail to visit Kaohsiung city. Continue visit the Pier 2 Art Centre. This district is divided into many area as showcasing different art exhibitions.This area is one of the liveliest and most crowded places in Kaohsiung. Continue tovisit Liu He night market is a tourist night market , It is one of the most popular markets in Taiwan.
Morning proceed to Alishan Danayigu Nature Ecological Park is one of the successful aboriginal tourism attractions in Taiwan. You can enjoy the Taiwanese aborginal show here. Continue visit Taiwan Tea House. Tour visit to the Taiwan famous Sun Moon Lake , continue with Wen Wu Temple, the temple that enshrines and worships Confucius , Guan Gong and Yue Faye. After that transfer to FengJia Night Market . This is largest and famous night market at Taichung with interesting snack known as innovative snacks primitive.
After breakfast, went to visit Danshui Ancient Street & Fisherman’s Wharf. Next visit Tienlu Handicraft Centre , Local product Shop and International Cosmetic Shop. Tour visit to Four Four SouthVillage ,the height of Taipei 101 is further contrasted by the village’s short buildings and draws many tourist here for photo-shooting. Next to a nostalgic Taiwanese night market, Ningxia Night Market is all about eating as many Taiwanese snacks as possible!
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
Remarks / Important Things to note:
Tour is conducted Mandarin speaking guide.
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
No Time different with Malaysia .
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Taiwan do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunglasses, sunblock, cap, lip balm, toiletries, body shampoo, hair shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
100 NTD = MYR 14.30
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not compulsory, but it is always a kind gesture to tip your local guide, coach driver & tour leader for their nice service, as a token of appreciation
Prefer cash, Ali Pay, Wechat pay ,Visa & Master are acceptable.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- Voltage: 110V
- Please prepare your own adaptor, suitable for china use
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG
- Airline in Malaysia will enforce the “One passenger one piece of hand luggage’ rule for all flights have to measure 56cmX36cmX23cm in size not exceeding 7KG”
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions