Upon arrival at Moscow Sheremetyevo International Airport, proceed to the visit Red Square to view St. Basil's Cathedral which is Moscow’s most celebrated landmark and the most famous tourist attraction featuring it’s brightly-colored spiraling onion domes flanked by The Kremlin and Spasskaya Bell Tower. Next, visit the elegant GUM Department Store and view Kazan Cathedral, National Historical Museum, Resurrection Gate and Lenin’s Mausoleum. Thereafter, enter to The Kremlin Grounds perceived as a symbol of power and might of the Russian to visit the 3 Cathedrals. Continue to the observation point of Vorobyevi Hills, view Moscow State University, War Memorial and Novodevichy Convent one of the oldest examples of 16th century architecture. Then, proceed to visit Arbat Street a true symbol of old Moscow and one of the most popular meeting and shopping spots. Next, enjoy your dinner at the popular Hard Rock Café. Tonight, be entertained by the famous Circus Show (subject to availability).
After breakfast, drive to Sergiev Posad, one of the famous old cities of the 'The Golden Ring' in the North-East of Moscow. It's a great route to enjoy the quiet and peaceful life of beautiful countryside views and ancient architecture. Upon arrival, proceed to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Trinity St. Sergius Monastery, founded by St. Sergius of Radonezh the patron saint of Russia in 1340 and it is among the most renowned of the Orthodox monasteries in Russia. Next, visit Matryoshka Doll Factory Aofis where it offers a unique DIY painting experience of painting your own Russian Matryoshka Doll. Be an artist for a day where you can freely paint and create the ideal look for your Matryoshka Doll. Drive back to Moscow, en route, visit the beautiful Gorky Park.
Moscow to St Petersburg by High Speed Sapsan Train. (2nd Class Seat / about 4.5 Hours)
After breakfast, proceed to tour the famous Moscow Metro often called "The People's Palaces" because it is a work of art in itself with the extravagant decoration of its soviet era stations. Continue to visit the Izmailova Market which is one of the best markets in Moscow, packed with arts, handmade crafts, antiques, Soviet paraphernalia and just about anything you might want for a souvenir. Transfer to train station after lunch to board the Sapsan High Speed Train to St Petersburg. Upon arrival, transfer for dinner and check-in to hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to visit Grand Palace of Peterhof which is a masterpiece of architects and the favourite residence of Peter the Great (fountain & park are only available in summer season). Continue to visit the Hermitage Museum & Winter Palace, the largest museum in Russia where you can see Ancient Greek & Roman sculptures, masterpieces of many famous European painters. Visit the Palace Square and view the tall Alexander Column. Then make a photo stop at the famous Cruiser Aurora who fired the shot that announced the start of the Bolshevik Revolution in the 1917.
After breakfast, proceed for city sightseeing of St Petersburg, visit and experience Kuznechny Market one of the best market housed in a charming 1920s neoclassical building and has the reputation of selling the best meat, fruit and vegetables in St. Petersburg. Thereafter, walking tour of Nevsky Prospect, the main avenue to see some of St. Petersburg’s most impressive buildings like the picturesque Church of Spilled Blood, the stone colonnade Kazan Cathedral, the Dom Knigi Book Store, Eliseyev Emporium and Anichkov Bridge. Visit the Chocolate Boutique and continue with a walking tour of Catherine Garden. Then visit the Nikolsky Cathedral, Art Square and view Mikhailovsky Palace. Relax and enjoy a cruise ride along the Neva River. (valid for summer season and subject to weather condition).
Hotel: (Local 4 Star)
Church of Spilled Blood
Dom Knigi Book Store
After breakfast, proceed to visit St Isaac’s Cathedral where its dome dominates the skyline of St Petersburg. Continue to visit St Isaac’s Square and Monument of Nicholas I. Thereafter, visit Decembrist Square and the famous Bronze Horseman, an impressive monument of Peter the Great facing the Neva River surrounded by Admiralty and former Senate & Synod Buildings. Thereafter, drive to Vasilevsky Island to visit Rostral Column of Old Sea Port and see the Stock Exchange. Enter to Peter & Paul Fortress build by Peter the Great in the height of Northern War to protect the projected capital from possible Swedish attack. Visit the impressive Peter & Paul Cathedral, the burial place of all the Russian Emperors and Empresses from Peter the Great to Alexander III. Next, visit the Monument of Heroic Defenders of Leningrad. Transfer to St Petersburg Pulkovo International Airport for your departure flight to Transit City.
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance:
- Hotel information:
5 Nights Local 4 Stars Hotel
5 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 6 Dinner
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, optional tour, activities not mentioned in itinerary.
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tours are conducted in English, with simple translations in Mandarin or Cantonese if required.
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- Triple Room - the third person shall be based on a roll-away bed. (Applies to itineraries of Europe & Other Countries)
- Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to Euro 250 per day!
- If you plan to enter or leave the EU with EUR 10 000 euros or more in cash (or the equivalent in other currencies) you must declare it to the customs authorities. Failure to do so could result in your cash being retained by the customs authorities, and you may receive a fine. Be aware that the customs authorities may carry out individual checks as well as checks on your baggage and/or vehicle.
- Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) and passport copy but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
- Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Europe. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
Time Zone in Russia is 5 hours behind of Malaysia.
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Russia do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- For your own use purpose, kindly prepare your own thermos or kettle as most of the European hotels do not provide this facility.
- A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not compulsory. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Average cost for a bottle of water is EUR 1-5
- Average cost for a meal is EUR 10-25
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V
- International adapter are required for Russia country
Duty Free / VAT:
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 23 or 30KG. (depends which airline passenger is taking)
Suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy. Contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Most European hotels are small with essential basic Amenities and should not be compare to the modern hotel in Southern Asia.
- Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms. Any damages caused to the hotel furniture, carpet etc will be borne by tenant.
- It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions