**Photo stop at Piazza Michelangelo to enjoy the panoramic view of Florence city.
**Walking tour includes : Cathedral of Santa Maria Dei Fiore and Piazza Della Signoria.
**Ponte Vecchio was built in 1345, Florence’s oldest bridge. The 84 meter long bridge is one of the world famous bridge, the bridge is divided into upper and lower levels of the structure. In the past, wealthy nobles use the upper bridge and civilians, can only go on the lower bridge.
Today proceed to Lucerne, pay a visit to the Landmark of Lucerne – The Lion Monument and the Chapel Bridge. Free time to shop for swiss souvenir – Watches, Chocolate, Knife, etc… Later proceed to Mulhouse.
If time and weather permits, you can join the optional tour to Mt Titlis. (CHF 100/person)
*Mountain visit is subject to maintenance closure or weather condition*
Your panorama bus city tour of Paris will includes:- View of the Notre Damn Cathedral, Lourve Museum, Trocadero, Invalides, Triumphal Arch, Champs-Elysees, the Concorde Square and Eiffel Tower. We will have some free time for shopping at “Galeries Lafayette”. (Closed on Sunday)
If time permits, optional tour to enjoy Seine River Cruise and entrance to 2nd level of Eiffel Tower for a charming panoramic view of Paris. (Euro 30/person)
[Visit Fragonard Perfume Museum in Paris, they have been creating perfumes combining traditional techniques with the most modern methods since 1926. Fragonard Perfume Museum welcomes visitors to discover some of the secrets behind their famous scents.]
1. Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Europe. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
2. Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to Euro 250 per day!
3. Arriving directly from or traveling to a country outside the EU, amount exceeding EUR 10,000 or more, or the equivalent in another currency, including banker’s draft and cheques of any kind must be declared.
4. Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
*Hotel : Due to environmental issue, operating of air condition in Europe is subjected to local authority. It is usually only allowed at very high temperature in Summer.
**The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator.**
**If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative.**
**During major events/trade shows/peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.**
1. Luggage - Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 23KG.
2. Airlines in Malaysia will enforce the“One passenger one piece of hand luggage” rule for all flight have to measure 56CM x 36CM x 23CM in size not exceed 7KG.
3. Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20CM x 20CM (eg a freezer bag).
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
CLOTHING (BASE ON CLIMATE)
1. Now is Spring, jacket and umbrella are advisable when on tour, generally countries are carefree. All tourists are recommended to wear casual, smart and comfortable outfit.
3. A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
1. Most European hotels are small with essential basic amentias and should not be compare to the modern hotel in Southern Asia.
2. For your own use purpose, kindly prepare your own thermos or kettle as most of the European hotels do not provide this facility.
3. Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms. Any damages caused to the hotel furniture, carpet etc will be borne by tenant.
4. It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.
1. Breakfast is generally Continental breakfast.
2. Lunch or dinner are mainly chinese meals.
3. Chinese meals – 5 dishes and soup.
Local meals : 3 course included starter, main course and dessert. Tap water/drinking water is excluded.
1. Mineral water can be purchased from restaurant, shops and supermarket.
2. Europe has 220-240 volt, 50 cycle alternating current. EU countries using two rounds pin plugs.
You can use your mobile phone anywhere in Europe. Before traveling, check with your network provider that your phone is enabled for international roaming.
Visitors from outside the EU are entitled to a VAT refund on goods they have bought during their stay in the EU if the goods are shown to customs on departure of their purchase together with the VAT refund documents. These are normally prepared by seller although, as the scheme is voluntary, not all merchants participate. Some countries set a minimum value of purchases to qualify for a refund.
EUPOPEAN UNION COUNTRY
1 Euro (EUR) = RM4.80 (RINGGIT)
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
It is customs to tips in Europe. Taxi driver / restaurant not arrange from itinerary : Suggestion 5% to 10% of total amount. Such gratitutes may be applicable during own activities.
1. Travel Insurance-suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy.
2. Film and Digital Camera Memories Card – Advise to purchase in Malaysia, it’s more expensive in Europe.
3. It is recommended to bring along calculator for convenience.
4. Passport 06 months validity.
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions