|1||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||20-08-2022||3888||AVAILABLE|
|2||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||27-08-2022||3888||AVAILABLE|
|3||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||03-09-2022||3888||AVAILABLE|
|4||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||10-09-2022||3888||AVAILABLE|
|5||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||17-09-2022||3888||AVAILABLE|
|6||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||24-09-2022||3888||AVAILABLE|
|7||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||01-10-2022||3888||AVAILABLE|
|8||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||08-10-2022||3888||AVAILABLE|
|9||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||15-10-2022||3888||AVAILABLE|
|10||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||22-10-2022||3888||AVAILABLE|
|11||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||05-11-2022||4588||AVAILABLE|
|12||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||12-11-2022||4588||AVAILABLE|
|13||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||19-11-2022||4588||AVAILABLE|
|14||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||26-11-2022||4588||AVAILABLE|
|15||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||03-12-2022||4588||AVAILABLE|
|16||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||10-12-2022||4588||AVAILABLE|
|17||4D3N ROMANTIC MALDIVES TOUR (GA) -- Detail||15-12-2022||4588||AVAILABLE|
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance
Air Asia (20kg)
Luxuxy Resort: OBLU Xperience AiLafushi Maldives Resort
3 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
Remarks / Important Things to note:
Group Tour are based on English Speaking Local Guide.
Malaysia is 3 hours ahead of Maldives
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Sunblock, Umbrella, Lip Balm, Lotion, Toiletries etc.
- Complimentary toiletries including shampoo & conditioner, body wash, and small dental kits are provided. But still recommend bring by your own.
100 Maldivian Rufiyaa = MYR 29
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not compulsory, but it is always a kind gesture to tip your local guide, coach driver & tour leader for their nice service, as a token of appreciation.
Visa and Mastercard are widely acceptable, and some even accept American Express. Kindly check with credit/debit card’s company for more details of merchant acceptability.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230V, 50Hz
- Power plugs and sockets are of type D and G.
Duty Free / VAT:
Maldives' main VAT rate is 6%. Your total gross purchase amounts will be summed and rounded to the nearest Rufiyaa. From this total, the total amount of VAT refund will be calculated, based on the 6% standard VAT rate in Maldives. For example:
€100 euros spent (incl. 6% VAT) = €94.00 base price + €6.00 VAT paid
In this example, you would receive an approximate tax refund amount of €6 on a total of €100 in purchases. As you can see, VAT refunds can be quite significant in Maldives, especially if you're doing alot of shopping.
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG.
- Airline in Malaysia will enforce the “One passenger one piece of hand luggage” rule for all flights have to measure 56cmX36cmX23cm in size not exceeding 7KG
- Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).