|1||4D3N HISTORICAL PHNOM PENH TOUR -- Detail||17-09-2022||1788||GUARANTEE|
|2||4D3N HISTORICAL PHNOM PENH TOUR -- Detail||24-09-2022||1788||GUARANTEE|
|3||4D3N HISTORICAL PHNOM PENH TOUR -- Detail||08-10-2022||1788||GUARANTEE|
|4||4D3N HISTORICAL PHNOM PENH TOUR -- Detail||22-10-2022||1788||GUARANTEE|
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance
- Air Asia (20kg)
Local 4 star Hotel (2 Night Phnom Penh, 2 Night Siem Reap)
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Meal on Board
- Luggage 20kg (2ways)
- Angkor Wat entrees fees
- Smile of Angkor Performance entrees fees
-T onle-sap Boat Ride
- 1 Hours Massage
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- 1 Hour Massage Tips
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- The tour is conducted by Chinese speaking guide
- Some of the attractions (Angkor Wat, Tonle-Sap etc) requires physical activity, all tourist recommended to wear sport shoe and comfortable outfit.
- Time Zone in Cambodia is UTC/GMT +7 all year long.
- Cambodia is 1 hour behind Malaysia.
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Warm Jacket bring on board.
- Umbrella / Rain coat for rainy season.
- All tourist are recommended to wear casual, sport shoe and comfortable outfit.
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Cambodia do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunglasses, sunblock, cap, lip balm, toiletries, body shampoo, hair shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- United State Dollar (USD)
- USD 1 = RM 4.50
- Cambodia Riel
- 1000 Riel = RM1.30
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not compulsory. A tip can be between 10-15 per cent of your bill. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Cash transactions (Riel / US Dollar) are the leading preferred payment method in Cambodia.
- Visas, Mastercard & Amex are widely acceptable.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V, 50Hz
- Type A: 2 flat-pin vertical pins, Type C: two round pins.
Duty Free / VAT:
Passport Validity & Visa:
- Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Malaysian passport holders do not need a Cambodia visa when visiting Cambodia. (for every stay of maximum 30 days)
- Foreigner Passport need visa when visiting Cambodia. (Apply E-visa)
- Each Passenger only allowed take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG.
- Air Asia only allowed one cabin size bag (Must not exceed 56cmX36cmX23cm) and small bag (must not exceed 40cmX30cmX10cm) carry on board. The Total permitted weight fir two (2) pieces must not exceed 7KG.
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).