|1||11D8N SPAIN & PORTUGAL SERIES 3 -- Detail||12-01-2021||7688||AVAILABLE|
|2||11D8N SPAIN & PORTUGAL -- Detail||12-02-2021||7688||AVAILABLE|
|3||11D8N SPAIN & PORTUGAL SERIES 3 -- Detail||14-02-2021||7688||AVAILABLE|
|4||11D8N SPAIN & PORTUGAL -- Detail||06-03-2021||7688||AVAILABLE|
|5||11D8N SPAIN & PORTUGAL SERIES 3 -- Detail||01-05-2021||7688||AVAILABLE|
|6||11D8N SPAIN & PORTUGAL SERIES 3 -- Detail||12-05-2021||7688||AVAILABLE|
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance:
- KLM (23kg)
- Emirates (30kg)
- Etihad (30kg)
8 Nights Local 4 Stars Hotel
- Total 16 meals:
- 8 Hotel Breakfast Buffet
- 4 Dinner Special Cuisine – Seafood Paella, Suckling Pig, Tapas, Chicken Piri-piri and Portuguese Egg tart)
- 2 Dinner Chinese meals (5/6 dishes + 1 soup)
- 2 Dinner Western meals (3 course meals / Buffet style)
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, usage of minibar, additional meals or drinks ordered in restaurants, souvenirs, optional tour, activities not mentioned in itinerary
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- The tour is conducted by English / Chinese speaking guide
- No tour leader services
- Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to Euro 250 per day!
- If you plan to enter or leave the EU with EUR 10 000 euros or more in cash (or the equivalent in other currencies) you must declare it to the customs authorities. Failure to do so could result in your cash being retained by the customs authorities, and you may receive a fine. Be aware that the customs authorities may carry out individual checks as well as checks on your baggage and/or vehicle.
- Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) and passport copy but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
- Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Europe. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
Time Zone in Spain is GMT +2 (Summer), GMT +1 (Winter) or 6 hours behind Malaysia during Summer & 7 hours behind Malaysia during Winter
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Europe do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
1 EUR = MYR 5
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not compulsory. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Average cost for a bottle of water is EUR 1-5
- Average cost for a meal is EUR 10-25
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V
- International adapter are required for Europe country
Duty Free / VAT:
- Free import (Duty free) :
- 200 cigarettes or 225 grams of tobacco;
- Max. 1 liter of wine, spirits or malt liquor;
- VAT REFUND: For all Europe country 8-15 %
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 23 or 30KG, depends which airline passenger is taking.
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Travel Insurance-suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy.
- Most European hotels are small with essential basic Amenities and should not be compare to the modern hotel in Southern Asia.
- For your own use purpose, kindly prepare your own thermos or kettle as most of the European hotels do not provide this facility.
- Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms. Any damages caused to the hotel furniture, carpet etc will be borne by tenant.
- It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.