Arrive Barcelona in late morning. After immigration and customs, start your holiday with photo stop at the famous Holy family church – Sagrada Familia about which opinions are so strongly divided, Drive pass Gaudi’s Casa Batllo and stop at Plaza Catalunya is the largest square in central Barcelona and the place where the old city.
Hotel: Barcelona_Front Air Hotel / Fira Congress or similar
(B / - / D: Special meal_Tapas) Madrid (City Tour)
Begin you city tour with: View of Ventas Bullring Building, it is situated in the Guindalera quarter of the district of Salamanca, it was inaugurated on June 17,1931. It has a seating capacity of 25,000 and is regarded as the home of bullfighting in Spain. After this drive on the Paseo de Castellana to view the famous Santiago Bernabeu – Home of the Real Madrid, Cibeles Fountain, Gran Via, Plaza Espana. Then stop at Plaza de Oriente to take photo of the Royal Palace (entrance excluded). Tour ends at Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol – The historical and centre of Madrid. Free time for shopping at El Corte Ingles!
Note : For those who appreciate world heritage site,you may join optional tour to Toledo, former capital of Spain. (EUR30/person)
Adios Madrid. We travel to Granada.It is placed at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains, at the confluence of three rivers. View the Albaicin, which is the old Arabic influences combined with many centuries of gypsy influence eventually created flamenco. We will stop by the famous Alhambra and photo stop at Nasrid Palace. It is one of the most items of the Islamic historical legacy that makes Granada a hot spot among cultural and tourist cities in Spain.We included the entrance to Alhambra Garden and will guide you to walk through the beautiful garden where you will also able to take photo at the Palace of Charles V.
Today travel to Seville, a city nourished by the art and culture,and mixture of artistic traditions. We will stop by and outview the Seville de Cathedral and Alcazar. Sevilla Cathedral is the third largest in Europe after St Paul’s Cathedral in London and St Peter’s Basilica in Rome.
Note : For those who are interested in cultural dance,you may join optional to watch Flamenco Show.(EUR40/person)
This morning visit the Plaza de Espana with its 58 benches around the square representing the different provinces of Spain. For its sheer scale and grandeur, this massive building is by far one of Seville’s pride and glory. Leisure drive to the Capital of Portugal – Lisbon. Panoramic tour to view Edwards the VII Garden, drive pass the Pombal Monument then through Avenida da Liberdade. Free time at the Rossio area.
Start our city tour with a photo stop at Belem Tower, situated at the edge of the Tagus River. View the Jeronimos Monastery - Resting place of Vasco Da Gama.Photo stop at the Discoverer’s Monument and far away view of the Golden Gate bridge – 25th April Bridge.
Note: If time permits, you may join optional tour to visit Cabo Da Roca(Cape Roca) & Cristo Rey (Christ The King).(EURO30/person)
- Total 16 meals:
- 8 Hotel Breakfast Buffet
- 4 Dinner Special Cuisine (Seafood Paella, Suckling Pig, Tapas, Chicken Piri-piri and Portuguese Egg Tart)
- 2 Dinner Chinese meals (5/6 dishes + 1 soup)
- 2 Dinner Western meals (3 course meals / Buffet style)
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, usage of minibar, additional meals or drinks ordered in restaurants, souvenirs, optional tour, activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- (Day 3) If time permits,you may join optional tour to Monserrat, a mountain top monasteryin Catalonia. (EUR30/person).
- (Day 5) For those who appreciate world heritage site,you may join optional tour to Toledo, former capital of Spain. (EUR30/person).
- (Day 7) For those who are interested in cultural dance,you may join optional to watch Flamenco Show.(EUR40/person).
- (Day 9) If time permits, you may join optional tour to visit Cabo Da Roca(Cape Roca) & Cristo Rey (Christ The King).(EURO30/person).
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tours are conducted in English, with simple translations in Mandarin or Cantonese if required.
- No tour leader services
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- Triple Room - the third person shall be based on a roll-away bed. (Applies to itineraries of Europe & Other Countries)
- Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to Euro 250 per day!
- If you plan to enter or leave the EU with EUR 10 000 euros or more in cash (or the equivalent in other currencies) you must declare it to the customs authorities. Failure to do so could result in your cash being retained by the customs authorities, and you may receive a fine. Be aware that the customs authorities may carry out individual checks as well as checks on your baggage and/or vehicle.
- Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) and passport copy but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
- Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Europe. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
Time Zone in Spain is [GMT +2 (Summer)], [GMT +1 (Winter)], [6 hours behind Malaysia during Summer] & [7 hours behind Malaysia during Winter].
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Europe do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- For your own use purpose, kindly prepare your own thermos or kettle as most of the European hotels do not provide this facility.
- A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
1 EUR = MYR 5
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not compulsory. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Average cost for a bottle of water is EUR 1-5
- Average cost for a meal is EUR 10-25
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V
- International adapter are required for Europe country
Duty Free / VAT:
- Free import (Duty free)
- 200 cigarettes or 225 grams of tobacco;
- Max. 1 liter of wine, spirits or malt liquor;
- VAT REFUND: For all Europe country 8-15 %
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 23 or 30KG. (depends which airline passenger is taking)
Travel Insurance-suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy. Contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Most European hotels are small with essential basic Amenities and should not be compare to the modern hotel in Southern Asia.
- Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms. Any damages caused to the hotel furniture, carpet etc will be borne by tenant.
- It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions