|1||6D4N KOREA SPECIAL - EX SIN -- Detail||15-10-2022||3888||AVAILABLE|
|2||6D4N KOREA SPECIAL -- Detail||22-10-2022||3588||GUARANTEE|
|3||6D4N KOREA SPECIAL - EX SIN -- Detail||22-10-2022||3888||AVAILABLE|
|4||6D4N KOREA SPECIAL -- Detail||05-11-2022||3288||AVAILABLE|
|5||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT -- Detail||30-11-2022||3288||AVAILABLE|
|6||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT -- Detail||10-12-2022||3888||AVAILABLE|
|7||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT - EX SIN -- Detail||11-12-2022||5988||AVAILABLE|
|8||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT -- Detail||14-12-2022||4488||GUARANTEE|
|9||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT -- Detail||17-12-2022||4388||AVAILABLE|
|10||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT - EX SIN -- Detail||18-12-2022||6188||AVAILABLE|
|11||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT -- Detail||19-12-2022||4688||GUARANTEE|
|12||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT -- Detail||21-01-2023||4488||AVAILABLE|
|13||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT - EX SIN -- Detail||22-01-2023||6188||AVAILABLE|
|14||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT -- Detail||22-01-2023||4488||AVAILABLE|
|15||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT - EX SIN -- Detail||24-01-2023||6188||AVAILABLE|
|16||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT -- Detail||31-01-2023||3588||AVAILABLE|
|17||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT -- Detail||01-02-2023||3588||AVAILABLE|
|18||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT -- Detail||18-02-2023||3688||AVAILABLE|
|19||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT -- Detail||20-02-2023||3588||AVAILABLE|
|20||6D4N KOREA WINTER SKI DELIGHT -- Detail||22-02-2023||3588||AVAILABLE|
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance:
- Air Asia (20kg)
- Malaysia Airlines (20kg)
3 Nights Local 4 Stars Hotel + 1 Night Local 5 Stars Hotel
- All Korean Style Meals : 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- 2 Buffet Style : 4paxs In One Table, 1 Set
- Seven Spring Buffet, Dakkalbi, Haemultang, Andong Jimdak, Samgyetang, BBQ Buffet.
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Lotte World Entrance Fees Included
- Nami Island Boat Transfer Included
- Gyeongbokgung Entrance Fees Included
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Free Day Optional
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- The tour is conducted by Chinese speaking guide
- Triple Room : Third person shall be based on a roll-away bed
- Meals & hotels above are subject to change without prior notice
- Korea is GMT + 9 or 1 hour ahead of Malaysia
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Korea do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
1000 KRW = MYR 4
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not a must but is already a practice. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card’s company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
Duty Free / VAT:
Must spend over 30,000 won and leave the country within three months from the purchase date
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG
- Airline in Malaysia will enforce the “One passenger one piece of hand luggage’ rule for all flights have to measure 56cmX36cmX23cm in size not exceeding 7KG”
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).