This Tour Package has no available departure groups at the moment. Please let us know that you are interested so we can open a new departure date for you !
Local 4 Star Hotel.
Depends on travel date (Please refer to our itinerary).
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
Travel Insurance, porterage charges, optional tour, activities not mentioned in itinerary.
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- The tour is conducted by Chinese speaking guide.
- Triple Room : third person shall be based on a roll-away bed.
- Meals & Hotels above are subject to change without prior notice.
Korea 1 hour ahead of Malaysia.
Weather & Seasons:
The above temperatures are for reference only.
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter Coat, Umbrella, Lip Balm, Lotion.
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip Balm, Summer Outfit.
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip Balm, Hat.
- Winter: Scarf, Winter Coat, Lip Balm, Lotion, Winter Gloves, Umbrella.
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Korea do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
1000 KRW = MYR 4
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not a must but is already a practice. It is always nice gesture to tip your local guide, coach driver & tour leader for their kind services rendered.
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card’s company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 220 V.
- Please bring along an universal travel adapter.
Duty Free / VAT:
Must spend over 30,000 won and leave the country within three months from the purchase date
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20 or 30KG (depends which airline passenger is taking).
- Airline in Malaysia will enforce the “One passenger one piece of hand luggage’ rule for all flights have to measure 56cm x 36cm x 23cm in size not exceeding 7KG”.
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).