Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your departure flight to Hong Kong. Upon arrival, transfer to Hong Kong - Zhuhai - Macao Bridge (tourism shuttle bus) to Macau. After the tour guide meet up, visit Macau's famous landmark, the St. Paul's Memorial Archway, Lotus Flower in Full Bloom, Kun Lam Statue. Continue visit to The Venetian Macao designated time transfer to Zhuhai Customs, and stay at the Zhongshan Hotel in the night.
Hotel: Zhuhai Landmark International Hotel similar (Local 4 stars hotel)
Museum of the Former Residence of Sun Yat-sen - The former residence a two-storey small building of Chinese and western style, designed and remodelled by Sun Yat-sen at the age of 26. Shunfengshan Park the park is mainly composed of Taiping Mountain, Shenbu Mountain, Guiye Lake and Qingyun Lake. Daliang especially local product street, a Daliang's famous specialties product: Steam milk, milk, Namyu Peanuts, Fish Skin. Fengjian Township, the water resources in the town and the environment are excellent. About 10km around the village waterways, there are more than 28KM of waterways in the jurisdiction. Ersha Island, Zhujiang New Town City, and East Station Square is Guangzhou’s New city Guangzhou Asia Games opening and closing ceremonies at the Haixinsha Asian Games Park, Games started held at 8:00pm on 27 November, 2010. Canton Tower, called the Guangzhou New TV Tower (Exclude Tower entrees) nicknamed Twisted wood or syringe, located Haizhu District, Guangzhou. Guangzhou Opera House (exterior), the theatre is known as the “rounded double gravel” and its main building is “double gravel” in black and white. Guangzhou Museum is collects specializes cultural relics, exhibitions and scientific research institutions in Guangzhou. Huacheng Square, Beijing Road shopping street + Night tour. Overnight at Foshan Hotel.
Hotel: Foshan Joyinn HotelHotel or similar (Local 4stars hotel)
Lingnan Impression Park inside the attraction is leisure, entertainment, dining, shopping. It is the first tourist attraction in the country, with a sightseeing theme tram, and you can also reach the Flower Garden on the way. The characteristic streets, houses and shops all show the essence of Lingnan traditional culture. It highlights the original Lingnan culture and local landscape and restores the scene of the prosperity of the folks in Lingnan Huangpu Ancient Port is city landmark, the area is divided into four functional areas, commemorative display area, park area, dining area and the village head square area, a collection of exhibitions, communication, entertainment, leisure in one of the "cultural attractions." Shawan Ancient Town - Into the scenic spots, the historical context of the development of the ancient town can be clearly discerned. The ancient ancestral halls are dotted with the ancestral, and the ancient buildings of the Ming and Qing Dynasties are preserved. It is an outstanding representative of Guangfu Culture in the center of the Pearl River Delta.
Hotel: Huiquan Hotel or similar (Local 4stars hotel)
Zhuhai Fishing Girl the statue is located on the beautiful Xianglu Bay in Zhuhai. Pass by the Couple Road. Shijingshan Park (excluding cable cars) in the tourist center of Zhuhai City. The park overlooks the famous Zhuhai City sign. Zhuhai Opera House (exterior), it is opera house only built on the island in China. The Grand Theatre consists of a large and small transitional "shell" that constituents the overall image of the opera house, hence the name "Sun Moon Shell". The continued tour is one of the ten scenic spots in Zhuhai. The Yuan Ming Palace is based on the Imperial Garden of the Qing Dynasty
Hotel: Burui Bay Riverside Apartment Hotell or similar (Local 5stars hotel)
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Guangzhou theme park Tram + Hong Kong Zhuhai Bridge (shuttle bus) + Yuan Ming Place = RM 300/pax
Remarks / Important Things to note:
Tour is conducted Mandarin speaking guide.
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
No Time different with Malaysia.
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in China do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunblock, sunglasses, lip balm, toiletries, cap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not compulsory. A tip can be between 10-15 per cent of your bill. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
Not all shop able to use credit card, prefer Cash, Ali pay, Wechat pay.
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG.
- Air Asia only allowed one cabin bag (must not exceed 56cmX36cmX23cm) and one small bag (must not exceed 40cmX30cmX10cm) carry on board-The total permitted weight for two (2) pieces must not exceed 7kg.
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions