Arrive Zagreb airport in the afternoon, Enjoy Zagreb city tour featuring the historic Upper Town, view St. Mark’s Church, St. Catherine’s Church, the Cathedral, the Parliament and the Government Palace.
Drive to Sarajevo, capital of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, has been influenced by a number of cultures and civilizations. On your city tour, visit the picturesque Turkish bazaar “Bas Carsija”, view the Husref Bay’s Mosque. After some free time for shopping on the picturesque Turkish bazaar.
After breakfast, travel to Mostar, see the remains of the Turkish quarter and the reconstruction efforts on the 16th century Stone Bridge, today inscribed on World Heritage List by UNESCO. Depart to Dubrovnik.
Depart to Kotor, town that has always been providing a safe harbor to navigators and its famous merchant navy. City tour of Kotor with its beautiful Romanesque cathedral of St Triphun, surrounded by walls and fortresses included on the UNESCO`s World Heritage List.
Note : Optional tour to Our Lady of the Rocks with boat. (Euro 25/pax)
Your walking tour of "Old Dubrovnik" includes view the Rector's Palace, Bell Tower Clock, Orlando's Column and the Sponza Palace. You will also see the Dominican Monastery and Franciscan Monastery with its Pharmacy, one of the oldest in the world. Depart to Split. Enjoy Split city tour featuring the historic inner city, view the Roman Emperor Diocletian's Palace, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site. See the remnants of Split's Roman heritage, its Renaissance and Gothic structures, Jupiter's Temple, the Peristyle and the Cathedral. Overnight in Vodice.
Vodice - Plitvice Lake (160km_2h) / Plitvice Lake - Ljubljana (267km_3h 30mins)
This morning turn inland and travel to Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage sites. Have your camera ready and take a walking tour around several lakes. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of this natural wonder of 16 terraced lakes. Depart to Ljubljana. (National Park visit is subject to weather condition).
Ljubljana - Bled (56km_45mins) / Bled - Venice (282km_3h)
After breakfast, visit the most significant sights of the old city centre : the picturesque Central open-air Market and the Three Bridges, both designed by famous architect Joze Plecnik, Baroque Town Hall and Robba's Fountain. Depart for neighbouring country of Slovenia with its enchanting resort Bled. Sightseeing tour of Bled features the charming town with the lakeshore, and imposing Bled Castle, perched on a cliff high above the lake. Depart to Postojna Cave, home to one of the largest caves in Europe. Tour the fantastic subterranean world by miniature electric train. Overnight in Venice.
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, optional tour, activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Optional Tour : Lady of the Rocks with boat. (Euro 25/pax)
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tours are conducted in English, with simple translations in Mandarin or Cantonese if required.
- No tour leader services
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- Triple Room - the third person shall be based on a roll-away bed. (Applies to itineraries of Europe & Other Countries)
- Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to Euro 250 per day!
- If you plan to enter or leave the EU with EUR 10 000 euros or more in cash (or the equivalent in other currencies) you must declare it to the customs authorities. Failure to do so could result in your cash being retained by the customs authorities, and you may receive a fine. Be aware that the customs authorities may carry out individual checks as well as checks on your baggage and/or vehicle.
- Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) and passport copy but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
- Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Europe. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
Time Zone in Europe -【Summer】GMT+2 (6 hours behind Malaysia) ;【Winter】GMT+1 (7 hours behind Malaysia) Depend on which countries.
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Europe do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- For your own use purpose, kindly prepare your own thermos or kettle as most of the European hotels do not provide this facility.
- A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
1 EUR = MYR 5
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not compulsory. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Average cost for a bottle of water is EUR 1-5
- Average cost for a meal is EUR 10-25
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V
- International adapter are required for Europe country
Duty Free / VAT:
Free import (Duty free) :
- 200 cigarettes or 225 grams of tobacco;
- Max. 1 liter of wine, spirits or malt liquor;
- VAT REFUND: For all Europe country 8-15 %
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 23 or 30KG. (depends which airline passenger is taking)
Travel Insurance-suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy. Contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Most European hotels are small with essential basic Amenities and should not be compare to the modern hotel in Southern Asia.
- Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms. Any damages caused to the hotel furniture, carpet etc will be borne by tenant.
- It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions