(B: Hotel Buffet; / L: Dumpling Cuisine / D: Chinese Meal)
Beijing - Jinan (by high speed train_406km_1h 50mins)
After breakfast, proceed to Jinan by high speed train. Upon arrival, visit to Daming Lake Park. It is the largest lake in the city of Jinanand one of city's main natural and cultural landmarks. The lake is surrounded by a park with an ensemble of historical buildings, including pavilions, temples, gardens and bridges. Continue visit Black Tiger Spring. It also called Heihu Spring. The spring originates from anaturally-formed cave, where lies a giant stone covered by moss. Besides, the water gushes from the spring and strikes upon the stone together with the sound of the wind blowing inside, a tiger’s roar is heard, hence the name Black Tiger Spring. After that, visit to Fu Rong Street.It is a historical commercial street in the old city of Jinan. It remainsa popular food and shopping street with stalls selling snacks.
Hotel: Jinan Ramada Hotel or similar (Local 5stars hotel)
(B: Hotel Buffet / L: Canton Cuisine / D: Tai’an Tofu Cuisine)
Jinan - Tai’an (by Coach_99.5km_1h 45mins)
After breakfast, visit Mount Tai (included cable car). Listed into World Natural & Cultural Heritage site in 1987, Mount Tai is the leader of Five Sacred Mountains Taoism with beautiful natural scenery. After that, will come to South Gate to Heaven. It is the most well-known symbolic Structure of Mt. Tai. It is a tower with a stone arch gateway. Passing through the South Gate, there comes then Heavenly Street. In the old times, poor mountaineers built up a row of small shops along the street, selling tea, candles and providing lodging for the Buddhist. Then visit to Jade Emperor Summit which is the highest point on Mount Tai. It was build in 1483 and 1545 meters above sea level. Next, visit to the largest and best- preserved ancient building complex in Mount Tai - Dai Temple is a Taoist temple. Last, visit to Mount Tai Wang Mu Pond.
Hotel: Tai’An Hilton Hotel or similar (International 5stars hotel)
After breakfast, proceed to Qufu. Upon arrival, visit to Nishan Sacred Land (include buggy car) . Nishan Sacredland is located in Nishan Mountain, which is traditionally regarded as the birthplace of Confucius. It was opened since year 2018, with the world’s largest 72m tall Confucius Statue in centerpiece. Visitors can experience Confucius culture through watching a themed cultural performance named “Golden Sound and Jade Vibration”. Then will proceed to Taierzhuang. Visit to The World Cultural Heritage site of Taierzhuang Ancient Town. Taierzhuang Ancient City is located in the central belt of the last section of the Grand Canal. The ancient city was demolished in the 1938 Battle of Taierzhuang. The old city seen today is a reconstruction, with many scenic spots reconstructed on their original sites. However, the city still retains many remnants of its history as a battlefield. Evening will arrange night tour by canal boat ride at old town area.
Hotel: Tai Er Zhuang Lan QI Hotel or similar (Ancient Town resort) (Local 4stars hotel)
After breakfast, proceed to Qingdao. Upon arrival, visit to Qingdao Beer Factory (included taste beer + beer beans)- The Top International Asia Beer Ground. Gain more knowledge Qingdao history and beer cultural production. After that, proceed to Zhongshan Road - Is an ancient and nationally known commercial street in Qingdao
Hotel: Qingdao Gloria Plaza Hotel or similar (Local 5stars hotel)
(B: Hotel Buffet / L: Steamboat Style / D: Famous Seafood Steamboat)
Qingdao - Yantai (by Coach_204km_2h 30mins)
After breakfast, proceed to sightseeing Zhan Pier, also known as Zhan Qiao. Located in Qingdao Bay and has combine with the most prosperous center. Then, visit to Xiao Yu Hill. It is 60 meters high and is the first park hill with a style of classical garden in Qingdao. Next, visit to Olympic Park. The park nearly to Olympic Sailing Center has become a popular recreation site for residents, sailors and tourists to feel the charm of the Games in Qingdao, the host city of the Olympic Sailing Regatta. After that, proceed to Yantai. Upon arrival, visit Zhang Yu Grape Wine Museum - Considered as one ofthe best grape wine in China (included taste wine + gift mini Brandy). After this, proceed to Yantai.
Hotel: Days Inn Business Place Boyue Yantai or similar (Local 5stars hotel)
After breakfast, proceed to Penglai. Upon arrival, visit to Penglai Pavillion Scenic Area. It is built on a gourd-shaped man-made island. The theme of the scenic area is the legend of Eight Immortals Crossing The Sea. On the island, there is a pavilion constructed in an imitation ancient style and a garden park. After lunch, proceed to Weifang. Upon arrival, visit to YangJiaBu Folk Culture Village. The best folk art and folklores are displayed everywhere in WeiFang. It is a famous unique village where you can find paper-cutting, kite-making and wood block paintings.
Hotel: Weifang Zhongheng International Hotel or similar (Local 5stars hotel)
(B: Hotel Buffet / L: Chinese Meal / D: Lu Special Cuisine)
Weifang - Jinan (by Coach_203km_2h 20mins) /
Jinan - Beijing (by high speed train_406km_1h 50mins) /
Beijing - Kuala Lumpur (by flight_ 2733miles_4399km_5h 40mins)
After breakfast, proceed to Zhou Village located at Zibo. Zibo is best known for its large silk production mills. The Zhou Village is a historical merchant village. Strolling down the lanes, you will find 4 large blocks of thriving
streets restored to their late 1800’s glory. A notable dye shop that has opened since 200 years ago is the longest operational shop in the village. There is even a film based on the story of the dye shop. After that, proceed
to Jinan. Visit to QuShuiTing Street. It is a culturally significant alley in the historical center of the City of Jinan. The history of the street can be traced back to the times of the Northern Wei Dynasty. After dinner, back to Beijing
by high speed train. Then transfer to airport for your departure flight return to Kuala Lumpur.
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance :
Air Asia (20kg)
Hotel information :
Local 4+5 Stars Hotel
- 7 Breakfast + 7 Lunch + 7 Dinners
- Chinese meals (7/8 dishes + 1 soup)
- Special Cuisine: Dumpling Cuisine, Canton Cuisine, Tai’an Tofu Cuisine, Kong’s Cuisine, JiaoDong Style Cuisine, Fisherman Banquet + Abalone, Steamboat Style, Famous Seafood Steamboat, Penglai Cuisine, Weixian Cuisine, Lu Special Cuisine.
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Ticket for High Speed Train.
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- China Travel Visa fee (RM 150)
- Compulsory optional : Qingdao Governor House + Former Residence of Kang Youwei + Boat Ride in Daming Lake + Qingdao Taidong Pedestrian Street = RM 200/pax. (Will collect when make full payment)
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- The tour is conducted by Chinese speaking guide
- Visit to Mount Tai requires physical activity, all tourist recommended to wear sport shoe and comfortable outfit.
- Get ready a hand luggage to bring only those essential basics that you might need for the night stay at TaiErZhuang ancient town resort.
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
- Time Zone in Shandong, China is UTC/GMT +8 all year long.
- No time difference between China and Malaysia.
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in China do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunblock, sunglasses, lip balm, toiletries, cap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- Jacket bring on board.
- All tourist are recommended to wear sport shoe and comfortable outfit.
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not a must but is already a practice. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Cash transactions, Ali pay, Wechat pay are the leading preferred payment method in China.
- Visas, Mastercard is acceptable in some of the shop.
- Amex is not widely acceptable.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 220 V
- Type A: 2 flat-pin
- Please ready your own adaptor, suitable for China use
Duty Free / VAT:
Passport Validity & Visa :
- Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Malaysians entering China are required to have a visa before entering the country. （for every stay of maximum 30 days）
Luggage Allowance :
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG.
- Air Asia only allowed one cabin bag (must not exceed 56cm x 36cm x 23cm) and one small bag (must not exceed 40cm x 30cm x 10cm) carry on board-The total permitted weight for two (2) pieces must not exceed 7kg.
Travel Insurance :
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions