(MOB / L: Phnom Penh Local Chinese Cuisine Meal / D: Local Cuisine)
Kuala Lumpur - Phnom Penh (by flight_1033km_1h 55mins)
Upon arrival at Phnom Penh International Airport, meet up with Professional local tour guide. Wat Phnom is the tallest religious structure in the city and also is the symbol & charming central point of Phnom Penh. Royal Palace was built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town. Now it is the residence of the King and Royal family then visit Silver Pagoda is located within the grounds of the Royal Palace. Silver Pagoda is named because of its floor, which is made up of 5000 silver tiles. Late King Sihanouk Status is a Cambodian government commemorating the contribution of King Sihanouk to Cambodia’s sovereign Victory Monument and Independence Monument Stand high at the crossroads od Norodom Avenue and Sihanoukville Avenue to celebrate the separation form the French colonial regime and the commemoration of the heroic martyrs who sacrificed for the country during the war.
Hotel: Phnom Penh Hotel or Similar (Local 4* Hotel)
(B: Hotel Breakfast / L: Local Chinese Cuisine Meal / D: Local Cuisine Meal)
Breakfast in hotel. Toul Sleng Genocide Museum the site is a former high school which was used as the notorious Security Prison 21 (S-21) by the Khmer Rouge regime from its rise to power in 1975 to its fall in 1979. Toul Sleng means ‘’Hill of the Poisonous Trees”. Central Market for selecting souvenir for your beloved one and testing many varieties of local foods. Factory outlet store is affordable, wide range of fashion brands, clothing, shoes, and bags. NAGA World Hotel & Casino is a biggest casino hotel in the heart of Phnom Penh city.
Hotel: Phnom Penh Hotel or Similar (Local 4* Hotel)
(B: Hotel Breakfast / L: Phnom Penh Chinese Seafood Cuisine Meal / D: Amazon Restaurant Buffet)
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap (by Coach_318km_5h 15mins)
Drive to Siem Reap (about 5-6 hours). On the way, the locals called the Vendor of SKON, which sold some fried spiders and other edible insects. Tonle Sap Grate Lake is one of the biggest fresh water lakes in South East Asia. You will take a private boat to visit floating village and see the way of people living on floating house, floating school, market, restaurant, and church, you will also experience the fish & crocodile feeding (own expense). Les Artisan Dangkor is Cambodia handicraft center for the wood, stone carving, lacquering, and silver plating. It is also a vocational training Centre for helping young rural people find work near their home village.
Hotel : Angkor Holiday or Similar (Local 4* Hotel)
(B: Breakfast Hotel / L: Siem Reap Local + Vietnam Buffet Cuisine / D: Local Cuisine Meal)
Angkor Wat is the “7th Wonders’ of the World” and the world largest temple with excellent masterpiece of carvings, sculptures and perfect structure. It is also one of the largest religious monuments in the world. Afternoon offer 1h body / foot massage. South Gate of Angkor Thom City which includes: Bayon Temple is the second main temple of Cambodia after Angkor Wat. Bayon has become one of the most recognizable images connected to classic Khmer art and architecture. Then visit Elephant & Leper King terrace nearby.
Pass by Chao Say Devoda temple, Thommanon temple, Takeo temple then you will go to explore Ta Prom Temple is another fabulous temple covered by dense tropical forest. Its state of ruin is a state of beauty, which is investigated with delight and left with regret. Ta Prohm is also a place where famous Hollywood movie Tomb Raider was filmed. Smile of Angkor Performance (The show takes you on a journey from foundation to prosperity of Angkor Dynasty and the worldwide famous Angkor Wat, through folk tales to ancient customs, from past to present)
Hotel: Angkor Holiday Hotel or similar (Local 4star Hotel)
After breakfast, free your own program till time transfer to airport for flying back home.
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance
- Air Asia (20kg)
Local 4 star Hotel (2 Night Phnom Penh, 2 Night Siem Reap)
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Meal on Board
- Luggage 20kg (2ways)
- Angkor Wat entrees fees
- Smile of Angkor Performance entrees fees
-T onle-sap Boat Ride
- 1 Hours Massage
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- 1 Hour Massage Tips
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- The tour is conducted by Chinese speaking guide
- Some of the attractions (Angkor Wat, Tonle-Sap etc) requires physical activity, all tourist recommended to wear sport shoe and comfortable outfit.
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
- Time Zone in Cambodia is UTC/GMT +7 all year long.
- Cambodia is 1 hour behind Malaysia.
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Warm Jacket bring on board.
- Umbrella / Rain coat for rainy season.
- All tourist are recommended to wear casual, sport shoe and comfortable outfit.
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Cambodia do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunglasses, sunblock, cap, lip balm, toiletries, body shampoo, hair shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- United State Dollar (USD)
- USD 1 = RM 4.50
- Cambodia Riel
- 1000 Riel = RM1.30
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not compulsory. A tip can be between 10-15 per cent of your bill. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Cash transactions (Riel / US Dollar) are the leading preferred payment method in Cambodia.
- Visas, Mastercard & Amex are widely acceptable.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V, 50Hz
- Type A: 2 flat-pin vertical pins, Type C: two round pins.
Duty Free / VAT:
Passport Validity & Visa:
- Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Malaysian passport holders do not need a Cambodia visa when visiting Cambodia. (for every stay of maximum 30 days)
- Foreigner Passport need visa when visiting Cambodia. (Apply E-visa)
- Each Passenger only allowed take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG.
- Air Asia only allowed one cabin size bag (Must not exceed 56cmX36cmX23cm) and small bag (must not exceed 40cmX30cmX10cm) carry on board. The Total permitted weight fir two (2) pieces must not exceed 7KG.
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions