(B / L: Haining Cuisine / D: Local Village Cuisine)
Shanghai - Haining (130km_1h 50 mins)
Transfer to Haining and visit to Yanguan Ancient Town. The name "Yanguan" actually translates to "salt" and derives from its position as a seat of salt production as designated by Emperor Wu of the Western Han Dynasty, who wanted to utilize the salt tides that flowed up river from the mouth of the Hangzhou Bay , continue visit Guan Chao Park , Sea Temple, Haining leather city free shopping.
Hotel: Haining Holiday International Hotel or similar (Local 4stars hotel)
After breakfast, proceed to the Hangzhou Southern Songguan Kiln Museum, which is the first building in China based on the ancient kiln site. State Ceramics Museum. The West Lake includes boat trip to explore the entire West Lake in an antique painting, and the enchanting scenery of the lake is unobstructed.Take a stroll through West Lake, Changqiao Park, overlooking Leifeng Pagoda, Baita Park + Ba Gua Tian Site, and Meijiawu Tea to taste Longjing Tea.
Hotel: Yiduo Hotel or similar (Local 4stars hotel)
After breakfast, head to Wuzhen, the most beautiful ancient town in China, and visit the 100-bed pavilion. It is a collection and exhibition of special rivers.The museum of Nangu Bed has now collected many ancient beds of Ming and Qing Dynasties and modern times, such as Ming Horseshoe A large pen-type cannon bed, a lady bed, an Arhat bed, etc. Continue to visit the three white wine ancient workshops, blue flower cloth dyeing workshop, Wait. Going to Suzhou, the Bird's Nest, because it is the same designer as the Beijing Bird's Nest, it is known as the North. The “Twin Brothers” of Jing Bird’s Nest, which is a collection of theaters, cinemas, performing arts restaurants, commercial centers, etc. It is the largest comprehensive cultural venue in Suzhou. Continue to visit Jinji Lake Scenic Area, legend has the golden chicken was named after the boat falling on the boat in the lake.
Hotel: City Lohas Hotel or similar (Local 4stars hotel)
After breakfast transfer to visit Taihu Wetland Park and we able to see Panda here.Suzhou Taihu Lake National Wetland Park is set at a beautiful bay in Taihu Lake featuring abundant reeds, lotuses, water caltrops as well as fish, shrimps and clams in an area surrounded by flying egrets, croaking frogs, and singing birds. Upon finishing, proceed to Wuxi.
Hotel: Pullman wuxi hotel or similar (Local 5stars hotel)
(B / L: Qianlong Banquet / D: Shanghai Local Cuisine)
Wuxi - Shanghai (140.1km_1h 50mins)
After breakfast , transfer to visit to Lihu Park. Lihu Park covers area of 300 acres. In the late Ming Dynasty, some scholars said that Fan Li and Xi Shi boated here. So, it becomes more popular because of this legend. Continue visit Taihu Pearl Museum then transfer to Shanghai. Free shopping at Nanjing Street, Visit the Expo,China (OUTLOOK). Chenghuang Temple Business Circle, the so-called "to Shanghai, not to go to the City God Temple, is equal to not going to the bigSea", so this is a must-go place. After that, visit the Science and Technology Museum Taobao Mall, where you can shopping.
Hotel: Xin Jue Royal Hotel or similar (Local 4 stars hotel)
After breakfast transfer to visit to Xintiandi + Shikumen – is Shanghai's unique french architecture with dining, business, entertainment, culture and leisure pedestrian street. Continue to visit YangShengTang , coach trip to People Square + Pudong Bridge (coach passby). People Square is located on Huangpu Shanghai. It is the important traffic, political, economy, culture and tourism center of Shanghai. Bund Sightseeing tunnel , Pudong New Area , The Bund which is famous for building with various architectural styles. It is the landscape of Shanghai. Then visit to Shanghai World Financial Center that stands in the Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone and is the fourth tallest building in China. Boarded the 100th floor tourist hall, you can look squarely at the Pearl of the Orient. Standing on the vacant tourist corridor, looking through the clear glass at the foot of the river, overlooking the scenery on both sides of the river, is like walking in the clouds. After Dinner transfer to airport and take flight back to Kuala Lumpur.
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Wuxi Lingshan Nianhua Town + Huangpu River boat cruise & Shanghai night view+ View of Qian Street in Suzhou Street + Hangzhou G20 city balcony with scenery (RM300 P/P)
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tour are conducted by Chinese Speaking Guide.
- We reserve the right of Tour Itinerary, Meals, Accommodations to replace due to any reason of Irresistible.
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
No Time different with Malaysia .
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella?
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in China do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunblock, sunglasses, lip balm, toiletries, cap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
100 CNY = MYR 60
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not a must but is already a practice. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
Not all shop able to use credit card, prefer Cash, Ali pay, Wechat pay.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 220 V
- Please ready your own adaptor, suitable for china use
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG.
- Air Asia only allowed one cabin bag (must not exceed 56cmX36cmX23cm) and one small bag (must not exceed 40cmX30cmX10cm) carry on board-The total permitted weight for two (2) pieces must not exceed 7kg.
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions