Enjoy shopping at Serravalle Outlet. Genoa an important seaport in Northern Italy. Sightseeing tour of Genoa to see the Piazza Matteoti, Palazzo Ducale, Cathedral di San Lorenzo, Via Garibaldi and Teatro Carlo Felice. Proceed to Pisa. View the famous leaning tower of Pisa, Duomo and Baptistery, which is located at Piazza Miracoli.
Proceed to Rome. ·Sightseeing of Rome includes the Roman Forum, the Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus and King Victor Emanuel Monument. Photo stop at Colosseum (outsideview) – the largest ever amphitheatre during the Roman Empire; Roman Forum the oldest and most important structures on the ancient Roman Empire. ·View Fontana di Trevi (Trevi Fountain) which is situated amid the labyrinthine streets off Via del Tritone.
Photo stop at Piazza Michelangelo to enjoy the panoramic view of Florence city. Walking tour includes : Cathedral of Santa Maria Dei Fiore and Piazza Della Signoria. Ponte Vecchio was built in 1345, Florence's oldest bridge. The 84 meter long bridge is one of the world’s famous bridge, the bridge is divided into upper and lower levels of the structure. In the past, wealthy nobles use the upper bridge and civilians, can only go on the lower bridge. Proceed to Venice.
Board our private boat to San Marco Square. Visit Venetian masters marvelous creation in glass blowing factory. View Doge’s Palace, St Mark Basilica, St Mark Square, Bridge of Sighs. Enjoy shopping at local boutiques. *If weather permits, enjoy an optional ride on the famous Gondola.(Euro 25/person) Proceed to Verona. Travel to Verona, home of William Shakespeare’s “Romeo & Juliet”. View Juliet’s house balcony, the 2000-year-old Roman Arena and Town Hall. Overnight in Milan.
View the 14th century Duomo Cathedral. View La Scala Opera House and Da Vinci Statue in Milan. Today proceed to Engelberg.*If time and weather permits, you can join the optional tour to Mt Titlis. (CHF 100/person) *Mountain visit is subject to maintenance closure or weather condition.
Today proceed to Lucerne, pay a visit to the Landmark of Lucerne – The Lion Monument and the Chapel Bridge. Free time to shop for swiss souvenir – Watches, Chocolate, Knife, etc… Later proceed to Mulhouse.
Your panorama bus city tour of Paris will includes : - View of the Notre Damn Cathedral, Lourve Museum, Trocadero, Invalides, Triumphal Arch, Champs-Elysees, the Concorde Square and Eiffel Tower. We will have some free time for shopping at “Galeries Lafayette”. (Closed on Sunday) Transfer to airport for check in for our flight to Transit City.
Note : *If time permits, optional tour to enjoy Seine River Cruise. (Euro 20/person)
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance:
- Oman Air (30kg)
- 9 Nights Local 4 Stars Hotel
- 9 Breakfast, 9 Dinners
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, optional tour, activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- (Day 6) If weather permits, enjoy an optional ride on the famous Gondola.(Euro 25/person).
- (Day 7) If time and weather permits, you can join the optional tour to Mt Titlis. (CHF 100/person).
- (Day 10) If time permits, join optional tour to enjoy Seine River Cruise. (Euro 20/person).
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tours are conducted in English, with simple translations in Mandarin or Cantonese if required.
- No tour leader services
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- Triple Room - the third person shall be based on a roll-away bed. (Applies to itineraries of Europe & Other Countries)
- Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to Euro 250 per day!
- If you plan to enter or leave the EU with EUR 10 000 euros or more in cash (or the equivalent in other currencies) you must declare it to the customs authorities. Failure to do so could result in your cash being retained by the customs authorities, and you may receive a fine. Be aware that the customs authorities may carry out individual checks as well as checks on your baggage and/or vehicle.
- Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) and passport copy but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
- Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Europe. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
Time Zone in Europe -【Summer】GMT+2 (6 hours behind Malaysia) ;【Winter】GMT+1 (7 hours behind Malaysia) Depend on which countries.
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Europe do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- For your own use purpose, kindly prepare your own thermos or kettle as most of the European hotels do not provide this facility.
- A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
1 EUR = MYR 5
1 CHF = MYR 4.8
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not compulsory. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Average cost for a bottle of water is EUR 1-5
- Average cost for a meal is EUR 10-25
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V
- International adapter are required for Europe country
Duty Free / VAT:
Free import (Duty free)
- 200 cigarettes or 225 grams of tobacco;
- Max. 1 liter of wine, spirits or malt liquor;
- VAT REFUND: For all Europe country 8-15 %
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 23 or 30KG. (depends which airline passenger is taking)
Suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy. Contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Most European hotels are small with essential basic Amenities and should not be compare to the modern hotel in Southern Asia.
- Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms. Any damages caused to the hotel furniture, carpet etc will be borne by tenant.
- It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions