|1||7D6N EXOTIC SRI LANKA TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||30-09-2020||2288||GUARANTEE|
|2||7D6N EXOTIC SRI LANKA TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||31-10-2020||2288||GUARANTEE|
|3||7D6N EXOTIC SRI LANKA TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||30-11-2020||2288||GUARANTEE|
|4||7D6N EXOTIC SRI LANKA TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||20-12-2020||2288||GUARANTEE|
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance
6 Nights Local 3 Star Hotel / Local 4 Star Hotel / Local 5 Star Hotel
6 Breakfast, 6 Lunch, 5 Dinners
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Dambulla Cave Temple (Entrance fees included)
- Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic (Entrance fees included)
- Yala National Park (Entrance fees & Jeep Safari included)
- Marine Turtle Conservation in Kosgoda (Entrance fees included)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Round Trip International Air Ticket + Airport Tax
- Application for Sri Lanka E-visa
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress (USD 30 /pax)
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- The tour is conducted by English speaking guide
- Meals & hotels above are subject to change without prior notice
Sri Lanka is 2 Hours 30 min behind of Malaysia
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Generally, breathable, lightweight cotton or quick-dry clothing is best. While planning on heat, women should still do what they can to dress modestly in respect of Sri Lankan culture.
- If you are visiting temples, both genders will need long pants and sleeves.
- For the heat, remember sunscreen and a hat. Jacket and umbrella are advisable when on tour, generally countries are carefree. All tourists are recommended to wear casual, smart and comfortable outfit.
- For the mountains, pack a sweater and raincoat. Comfortable walking shoes or sandals are best. If you’re planning to hit the beach, you’ll need a proper swimsuit. If you are invited to a Sri Lankan home, any effort you make to look nice will be appreciated.
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Sri Lanka do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunglasses, sunblock, cap, lip balm, toiletries, body shampoo, hair shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
100 Sri Lanka Rupee (LKR) = MYR 2.40
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not a must but is already a practice. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit Card Company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- Type D & Type G
- International adapter are required for Sri Lanka country
Duty Free / VAT:
A Tourist required to have a minimum of LKR 50,000 worth of VAT liable purchases (exclusive of VAT) from any of the authorized retailers, consisting of a maximum of Three (3) commercial invoices issued on the same day by the same retailer and have to obtain a tourist VAT refund Invoice (TVRI) from the same Authorized Retailers by providing the commercial invoices along with passport.
PLACE TO PURCHASE GOODS
The goods must be purchased from Authorized Retailer, who registered under this scheme. To identify the shops, following logos will be displayed in their shops.
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).