Upon arrival, meet and transfer for Oslo sightseeing tour includes: view Royal Palace, is one of the country’s most important buildings, and a concrete symbol of the course of Norwegian history since 1814. Then visit City Hall, it is the city council, city administration, and art studios and galleries. View Akerhus Castle, is a medieval castle that was built to protect Oslo, it has also been used as a prison. Holmenkollbakken is a large ski jumping hill located at Holmenkollen in Oslo, enjoy panoramic view of Oslo city.
Hotel: Oslo_Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel or similar class
(B / D) Oslo - Alta (domestic flight_2h) / Alta - Honningsvag (North Cape) (207km_3h)
After breakfast, transfer to airport by domestic flight to Alta. Upon arrival, continue to North Cape (Honningsvag). You can observe this wonder of nature as the Aurora Borealis pours its colours into the clear skies. (Subject to weather condition)
Hotel: Honningsvag_Scandic Honningsvag or similar class
Depart to Kirkenes, is a town in Sor-Varanger Municipality in Finnmark county, in the far north eastern part of Norway. Pass by Karasjok, the second largest municipality in Norway, also a cultural and social place for sami people.
After breakfast, travel to Saariselka. Then visit Reindeer Farm, where you will hear more about reindeer husbandry and Lappish culture, to see some reindeer inside the fence and feed them. The guests will learn how to throw lasso (Sami Suopunki). Coffee and cookies are served inside the main building. There we will also tell the guests stories about reindeer and Sami. The safari includes a tour in a sledge pulled by reindeer. Settle down in your glass igloo (Subject to room availability). The glass igloos are built of thermo glass which is why the temperature in the igloo stays around +20 C degrees. You will be able to marvel the amazing Northern Lights and the millions of stars in the sky. (Subject to weather condition).
Hotel: Saariselka_Northern Light Village or similar class
(B / L / D) Saariselka - Rovaniemi_Santa Claus Village (257km_3h)
Today depart to Rovaniemi, capital city and commercial centre of Finland's northernmost province, Lapland. It is situated close to the Arctic Circle also happens to be the hometown of Santa Claus. Santa Claus Village, a large variety of Christmas related items, Christmas cards and CDs are sold in the post office. All mail sent from the post office is postmarked with a special Santa Claus postmark. Visitors can also specify their mail to be sent at the next Christmas, if you’re lucky, even meet Santa himself. Attend a special Lapp ceremony of crossing the Arctic Circle and receive an arctic certificate.
Hotel: Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna Rovaniemi or similar class
(B / D) Rovaniemi_Husky Farm - Helsinki (1h 20mins)
After breakfast, visit Husky Farm, where the lovely husky dogs welcome you heartily, get familiar with these lovely artic animals and their daily life and training. (Includes a cup of Coffee or Hot Berry Juice) Take a ride on the sledge hauled by a dog team. Take domestic flight to Helsinki.
Hotel: Helsinki_Scandic Park Helsinki or similar class
After breakfast, proceed to visit Temppeliaukio Church it is also known as the Church of the Rock Church. Continue visit to Tuomiokirkkho – White Cathedral, a distinctive landmark in the Helsinki cityscape, with a tall green dome surrounded by four smaller domes. After that, view to Presidential Palace in Helsinki, is one of the official residence in Helsinki of the President of Republic of Finland. It is situated on the north side of Esplanadi, overlooking to the Market Square. View Uspenski Orthdox Cathedral, Esplanade Park & Flea Market. Transfer to airport for flight home.
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, optional tour, activities not mentioned in itinerary.
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tours are conducted in English, with simple translations in Mandarin or Cantonese if required.
- No tour leader services
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- Triple Room - the third person shall be based on a roll-away bed. (Applies to itineraries of Europe & Other Countries)
- Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to Euro 250 per day!
- If you plan to enter or leave the EU with EUR 10 000 euros or more in cash (or the equivalent in other currencies) you must declare it to the customs authorities. Failure to do so could result in your cash being retained by the customs authorities, and you may receive a fine. Be aware that the customs authorities may carry out individual checks as well as checks on your baggage and/or vehicle.
- Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) and passport copy but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
- Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Europe. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
Time Zone in Europe is [GMT +2 (Summer)], [GMT +1 (Winter)], [6 hours behind Malaysia during Summer] & [7 hours behind Malaysia during Winter].
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Europe do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- For your own use purpose, kindly prepare your own thermos or kettle as most of the European hotels do not provide this facility.
- A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
1 EUR = MYR 5
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not compulsory. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Average cost for a bottle of water is EUR 1-5
- Average cost for a meal is EUR 10-25
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V
- International adapter are required for Europe country
Duty Free / VAT:
- Free import (Duty free) :
- 200 cigarettes or 225 grams of tobacco;
- Max. 1 liter of wine, spirits or malt liquor;
- VAT REFUND: For all Europe country 8-15 %
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 23 or 30KG. (depends which airline passenger is taking)
Travel Insurance-suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy. Contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Most European hotels are small with essential basic Amenities and should not be compare to the modern hotel in Southern Asia.
- Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms. Any damages caused to the hotel furniture, carpet etc will be borne by tenant.
- It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions