Flight to Hangzhou, upon arrival proceed to sightseeing.
West Lake Cruising - West Lake is one of the top 10 scenic spots in China. Visiting the West Lake is the best way to go boating on the lake. As the boat swims, the West Lake, which is in a state of mind, will be displayed flawlessly in front of you.
Long Bridge Park - The Long Bridge is widely known for the Liangzhu “18 miles farewell”, and it is known to be back and forth on the bridge.
Leifeng Pagoda (Outside view) - Also known as Huangpu Tower, is located on Leifeng Mountain, Xizhao Mountain, on the south bank of Xihu Scenic Area. Widely known for the Chinese folktale "White Snake".
Hotel : Hangzhou Huiyu Huaxin Hotel or similar (local 4stars)
Meijiawu Tea Farm - Located at the western hinterland of West Lake Scenic Area. It is nearly 10 kms away from Hangzhou City and is one of the main production areas of Longjing Tea. (Visit 10,000 acres tea garden + Taste the national tea Longjing)
Wuyuan - One of the six counties of ancient Huizhou, represents Hui culture. It is known as the "Book Township" and "Tea Township". It has reputation of "The Most Beautiful Village in China.
Jiangwan Old Town - Located in the northeast of Wuyuan. The entrance to the ancient town is the large-scale "Xiaojiang Ancestral Hall", which is the largest ancestral temple in Wuyuan.
Wangkou Village - The ancient village of Wangkou has a history of more than 1,100 years. Wangkou, which has been hailed as “the land of thousands of smoke” in history.
Likeng Village - Li Keng is an ancient village dominated by Li surnames. The ancient buildings are well preserved and the layout is very distinctive.
Sixiyan Village - Consists of two villages Sixi and Yancun. The exquisite “stone carvings, wood carvings and brick carvings” in the courtyards of the luxury houses are especially outstanding among the Huizhou old buildings.
Rainbow Bridge - Rainbow Bridge is the masterpiece of Wuyuan Covered Bridge. Sitting here for a little rest, browsing the surrounding scenery, people will deeply experience the beauty of Wuyuan. Yantianguzhang Garden - Inside
Yantianguzhang Garden, has an Eternal King of Eucalyptus Tree, which worship by local villager as “God of Tree”.
Mount Sanqing (Included return Cableway) - Also known as Shaohua Mountain, combines rich granite modeling stones with a variety of plants, distant and changing landscapes and stunning climate wonders, presenting a fascinating natural beauty.
South Spole Scenic Area - Located in the centre of Sanqing Mountain, is the most beautiful scenic spot in Sanqing Mountain.
East Coast Scenic Area - The Sunshine Coast is located in the eastern part of Sanqing Mountain, also known as the East Coast. It is a newly developed 1600-meter high-altitude plank road in Sanqingshan. It known as “the hometown of the cloud, the gallery of the Songshi”, and is the most open scenic spot in Sanqing Mountain. The
Legend of Sanqing Performance - There are six major performances in the large-scale Taoist cultural scene stage drama "Tianxia Sanqing" which perform by high tech equipment to show Sanqingshan humanity and natural scenery.
Hotel : Jinshawan Holiday Hotel or similar (local 4stars)
Zhuji - Zhuji City has a long history and a rich collection of humanities. It is the hometown of Ancient Yue and the capital of China's pearls. It is also the hometown of Xishi.
Wuxie Scenic Area Cruising - Zhuji Wuxie Tourist Area is located 23 kms northwest of Zhuji City, Zhejiang Province. It is famous for its strange and unpredict-able waterfalls.proceed to haining , Yanguan Ancient Town, Guanchao Park, Tanah Lot Temple.
Hotel : Haining Grand Hotel or similar (local 4stars)
Haining International Leather City - Haining Leather City, the full name of Haining China Leather City. Haining China Leather City was opened in 1994. It is China's influential leather professional market, the leading leather market in China, the distribution center of Chinese leather garments, suede garments, fur garments, leather bags, fur, leather and footwear.
Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street - Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street is about 1,200 meters long. There are many shops on both sides. At first glance, the modern buildings are mixed with European-style old buildings. The vertical light boxes of the shops are continuous, especially the neon lights flashing under the night.
Starbucks Baking Workshop - Starbucks is the largest coffee dream workshop in the world. The baking shop, the longest main bar in Starbucks history, the coffee symphony tube and the bar storage tank, the tasting bar, the selection market, the second floor is a reading space. T Park, Pudong New Area.
The Bund - Located on the banks of the Huangpu River, it is a historical and cultural district of China. In 1844, the Bund area was designated as the British concession, which became the true portrayal of the Shanghai Shili Ocean, and the starting point of the old Shanghai concession area and the entire modern city of Shanghai. Then go to the outlook of the Expo Park, Pudong New Area.
Hotel : Shanghai Ramada Encore Hotel or Similar (Local 4stars)
City God Temple Business Centre - It includes two main attractions, the Yu Garden and the God City Temple, It’s a must-see tourist spot for traveler. Here you can experience the folk customs of Shanghai and taste authentic Shanghai snacks. after tour send to hangzhou airport.
City God Temple Business Centre
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance
Air Asia (20KG)
Local 4 + 5 star hotel
Breakfast at Hotel, per meal with 8 dishes + 1 soup + 1 fruit or dessert.
Special Cuisine : Qianlong Banquet, Dongpo Pork Cuisine, Weizhuang Cuisine, Local Village Cuisine, Old Duck Pot Cuisine, Xiaolong Bao Cuisine, Buffet. Total 5 Lunch + 6 Dinner include.
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Boat Tour Huangpu River Night View Shanghai + Suzhou Guanqian Street + Hangzhou G20 City Balcony Scenery Belt + Tianxia Sanqingxiu = RM300 / Person.
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tour are conducted by Chinese Speaking Guide.
- We reserve the right of Tour Itinerary, Meals, Accommodations to replace due to any reason of Irresistible.
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
No Time different with Malaysia .
Weather & Seasons：
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in China do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunblock, sunglasses, lip balm, toiletries, cap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
100 CNY = MYR 60
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not compulsory, but it is always a kind gesture to tip your local guide, coach driver & tour leader for their nice service, as a token of appreciation
Not All Shop Able To Use Credit Card, Prefer Cash, Ali Pay, Wechat Pay
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 220 V
- Please ready your own adaptor, suitable for china use
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG
- Airline in Malaysia will enforce the “One passenger one piece of hand luggage’ rule for all flights have to measure 56cmX36cmX23cm in size not exceeding 7KG”
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage. (Reminder: Power bank over 10000 mh are not able to get in china, maybe will confiscate by china custom, please bear on your own risk, and no suggest to take over 10000 mh).
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions