Jianziwan Mountain (Alt. 4659m) - The Scissor Bay Mountain is the watershed of the Yalong River and the Jizhu River.
Kazila Mountain (Alt. 4718m) - Perennial alpine, the mountain surface is mainly alpine meadows, and the trees are scarce. With layers stacked one on top of the other, and it is as if walking on the ‘Heaven Road’.
Litang (Avg. Alt. 4000m) - Litang County is located in the Ganzi and enjoys the title of “World High City” and “Snowland Holy Land”.
Tu’er Mountain (Alt. 4696m) - The distant view is like a rabbit's ear standing in the wind. The mountain is very strange and grows on the peak of the grass.
Haizi Mountain (Avg. Alt. 4500m) - Haizi Mountain has a total of 1145 lakes. It is the largest ancient ice body relic on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, namely the “Daocheng Ancient Ice Cap”.
Bowa Mountain (Alt. 4696m) - The Bowa Mountain passes through the flower sea and the Sera Grassland, which is a group of cattle and sheep.
Hotel：Riwa_Holiday Inn Express Daocheng Yading or similar (Local 4 Stars Hotel)
Yading Scenic Area (Avg. Alt. Above 4000m) - Nyiden, Tibetan means “Land of the Sun”. It is known as "The soul of Shangri-La" & "The last Shangri-La" because of its unique landform and natural scenery. (with Scenery Coach)
Out view Chonggu Monastery (Alt. 3880m) - There is Zhaba here to recite the Buddha, and the Buddha statue of the Buddha Sakyamuni is enshrined in the hall.
Luorong Pasture (Alt. 4150m) - It is a pasture where Tibetans graze nearby. It’s the best place to see the three main snow mountains. (with Electro-mobile)
Zhuomala Lake (Alt. 4100m) - Zhuomala Lake is a lake under the snowy peak of Chenrezig, with an area of about 0.75 hectares. It is also called “Pearl Sea” or “Dumu Sea”.
Three Holy Mountain -The Holy Mountain is composed by【Mt. Chenrezig】(Alt. 6032m),【Mt. Jambeyang】(Alt. 5958m) and 【Mt. Chanadorje】(Alt. 5958m). The combination of snow peaks, glaciers, forests, streams, waterfalls, meadows, and lakes, wild animals are infested in them, serve as a foil of a side of Pure Land.
Hotel：Daocheng_Rock Homeland International Hotel or similar (Local 4 Stars Hotel)
White Pagoda (Alt. 3740m) -. When Sakyamuni nirvana, many servants prayed for the flesh to stay in the temple, thus the Buddha instruct to build this tower with bless the light to represent the body.
Red Grassland (Alt. 3943m) - Red Grassland is located in an inconspicuous small pond on the road of Sangdui Town. It’s covered with red water plants every Golden Autumn. (This view is only available for GOLDEN AUTUMN)
Zheduo Mountain (Alt. 4298m) - Zheduo Mountain is the “First Pass of Kangba”. It’s west is the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau uplift and Yalong River; the east is the mountain valley and Dadu River.
Overlooking Mount Gongga (Alt. 7556m) - Gongga Snow Mountain is the “King of Sichuan Mountain”. The peaks of the mountainous areas are steep, the ice is strong and the snow is deep, and the danger is heavy.
Kangding (Alt. 2560m) - Kangding City has a long and splendid history and culture. Kangding is famous for his folk song "Kangding Love Song" and is known as the "Hometown of love songs".
Hotel：Kangding_Sedney Hotel or similar (Local 4 Stars Hotel)
Mugecuo Lake Scenic Area (Alt. 3780m) - It also known as the Savage Sea. It’s a scenic folk sightseeing area that enjoys the scenery of snow-capped mountains, grasslands, virgin forests, and Tibetan herdsmen. (With Scenic Coach)
Seven Colour Lake - It’s a plateau lake where the lake and the hot spring blend. The lake is crescent-shaped, surrounded by forests and meadows.
Lotus Hill (Overlooking) - According to legend, it's the incarnation of Padmasambhava. Only one-third of the time can see the snow mountain, so people who can see the lotus snow mountain are blessed people!
Sichuan-Tibet Bridge (Passby) - The Yakang Expressway Xingkang Bridge is a 1411 m super-long span steel truss suspension bridge. It known as the “First Bridge of Sichuan and Tibet”.
Yajiang-Kangding Highway Scenic - Yakang Expressway starts from Ya'an City to Kangding City. The whole line is almost “foot-free”, and the difference of altitude for whole line reaches 1900 m.
Hotel: Chengdu_Howard Johnson Agile Plaza Chengdu or similar (Local 5 Stars Hotel)
Chengdu IFS Tower - The “I am Here” Giant Panda statue designed by American artist Lawrence Argent, has become one of the “Influencer” hotspots in Chengdu.
Jinli Ancient Street - The current Jinli Ancient Street has been developed into a folk commercial pedestrian street that blends national culture with Western Sichuan culture. After lunch, transfer to Shuangliu Airport for check-in, by international flight back to homeland.
Chengdu IFS Tower
Jinli Ancient Street
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance
Air Asia (20kg)
- 5 Nights 4 star, local star rating
- 2 Nights 5 star, local star rating
Breakfast at hotel, per meal with 9 dishes + 1 soup + fruit or dessert + 1 traditional cuisine + 1 steamboat cuisine. 7 Lunch + 7 Dinner include.
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Price Exclude Itinerary Optional Item Fees + China Visa + Own Exepense.
- Jiaju Tibetan Village + Mugecuo Scenic Area + IFS Tower + Wide & Narrow Alley + Daocheng Tianjie Yading Show.
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tour are conducted by Chinese Speaking Guide.
- We reserve the right of Tour Itinerary, Meals, Accommodations to replace due to any reason of Irresistible.
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
No Time different with Malaysia .
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in China do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunblock, sunglasses, lip balm, toiletries, cap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
RM 1 = RMB 1.50
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not compulsory. It is always a kind gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their nice services, as a token of appreciation.
Not all shop able to use credit card, prefer Cash, Ali pay, Wechat pay.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 220 V
- Please ready your own adaptor, suitable for china use
Passport Validity & Visa:
- Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG.
- Air Asia only allowed one cabin bag (must not exceed 56cmX36cmX23cm) and one small bag (must not exceed 40cmX30cmX10cm) carry on board-The total permitted weight for two (2) pieces must not exceed 7kg.
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage. (Reminder: Power bank over 10000 mh are not able to get in china, maybe will confiscate by china custom, please bear on your own risk, and no suggest to take over 10000 mh).
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions