Upon Arrival Nairobi- Situated in along the Nairobi River in beautiful Kenya, the capital of Nairobi is East Africa's most cosmopolitan city. It serves as an excellent starting point for African safari trips around Kenya. Nairobi is Africa’s 4th largest city. On arrival meet and transfer to hotel for check in and dinner at Hotel.
Hotel: Crown Plaza Nairobi Hotel or similar class (Local 5star hotel)
(B: Hotel Breakfast / L / D) Nairobi - Amboseli National Park (By coach_340km_4h)
After breakfast, transfer to Amboseli National Park (280KM/Approx. 4 Hrs Drive) - Located in the southern reaches of Kenya, the Amboseli National Park is renowned for its excellent variety of wildlife such as Masaai giraffe, elephant, lion and cheetah and not surprisingly it is one of Kenya's most popular parks. The landscape of Amboseli is dominated by the majestic snowcap of Mount Kilimanjaro, as well as open plains, acacia woodland, swamps and the massif of Ol Doinyo Orok. Upon arrival, proceed to late morning & evening game drive then dinner in the lodge.
Hotel: Ol Tukai Lodge or similar class (Local 4star safari Lodge)
(B: Hotel Breakfast / L / D) Amboseli National Park - Lake Naivasha (By coach_340km_5h 30mins)
After breakfast, transfer to Lake Naivasha (340KM/Approx. 5.5 Hrs Drive) - Lake Naivasha is the highest of the Great Rift Valley Lakes and despite having no outlet, it is one of only two Rift Valley freshwater lakes. This beautiful lake is fringed by papyrus and acacia trees, a unique geologic landscape and supports a vast array of over 450 bird species. On the half way, stop at Rift Valley Viewpoint for memorable pictures & is a wonder of the world stretching from the Middle East passing through Africa and has a great and vast chunk in East African part and ends in Mozambique in the South. Upon arrival, check in and lunch. At afternoon, free time then dinner in the lodge.
Hotel: Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort or similar class (Local 4star safari Lodge)
(B: Hotel Breakfast / L: Lunch Box / D) Lake Naivasha - Masai Mara (By coach_320km_5h)
After breakfast, enjoy boat safari & Crescent Island walk (Approx. 2 Hrs Drive) - Crescent Island is a game sanctuary located on the eastern side of Lake Naivasha. The Island was formed in 1988. On Crescent Island, game viewing is pretty easy. You can spot a variety of animals from giraffes, elands, wildebeest, zebras, impalas, etc. The Lake is home to lots of hippos which can be spotted easily from the island. At 10.30am, ready to departure for Masai Mara (320KM/ Approx. 5 Hrs Drive) - The Masai Mara together with Tanzania’s Serengeti form Africa’s most famous wildlife park, the Masai Mara National Reserve. It is known as the largest mass movement of land mammals on the planet – with more than a million animals following the rains. Large prides of lions, elephants, giraffes, gazelles and eland can also be spotted in the reserve. Enjoy lunch box along the way. Upon arrival, continue evening Game Drive (Approx. 2 hrs Drive) then arrive at Camp - Dinner and overnight.
Hotel: Sarova Mara Game Camp or similar class (Local 5star safari Lodge)
After Breakfast At Camp And Depart For Full Day Game Safari Then Enjoy Lunch In The Wild - Ideally Located To Witness The Great Migration, Sarova Mara Game Camp Overlooks The Vast Masai Mara Plains From Its Elevated Location On A Hill. Masai Mara Has Incredible Wildlife Viewing Any Time Of Year. See Thousands Of Wildebeest During The Migration. Ideal For Families Who Enjoy The Bush. Aside from optional hot-air ballooning - Must done once in a lifetime & watch the wildlife from a bird's eye view - eg. Masai Mara wildebeest migration. At Evening, Return To Camp And Free Time In Camp - Dinner And Overnight.
Hotel: Sarova Mara Game Camp Or Similar Class (Local 5star safari Lodge)
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Amboseli National Park (Jeep Safari included)
- Lake Naivasha (Boat safari & Crescent Island walk)
- Masai Mara (Jeep Safari included)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Round Trip International Air Ticket + Airport Tax
- Application for Kenya E-visa
- Hot Air Balloon (USD 480/pax)
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tours are conducted in English, with simple translations in Mandarin or Cantonese if required.
- No tour leader services
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- Triple Room - All hotels in Kenya DO NOT allow triple room sharing.
- Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to USD 150 per day!
- If you plan to enter or leave the Kenya with USD 10, 000 or more in cash (or the equivalent in other currencies) you must declare it to the customs authorities. Failure to do so could result in your cash being retained by the customs authorities, and you may receive a fine. Be aware that the customs authorities may carry out individual checks as well as checks on your baggage and/or vehicle.
- Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) and passport copy but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
- Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Kenya. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
Kenya is 5 Hours behind of Malaysia
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- For Nairobi and the coast: lightweight cotton and linens are advised. Warmer clothing is needed in June and July, while rainwear is advisable between March and June, and October and December. For safari: loose-fitting and light neutral tones are recommended. If you are visiting a luxury lodge, pack a nice set of clothes for dinner is recommended.
- Jacket and umbrella are advisable when on tour, generally countries are carefree. All tourists are recommended to wear casual, smart and comfortable outfit.
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Kenya do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunglasses, sunblock, cap, lip balm, toiletries, body shampoo, hair shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not a must but is already a practice. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card’s company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- Type G
- International adapter are required for Kenya country
Duty Free / VAT:
In Kenya the value-added tax (V.A.T.), currently 16%, is included in the price of most goods and services, including accommodations and food. To get a V.A.T. refund, foreign visitors must present receipts at the airport and carry purchased items with them or in their luggage. Fill out Form V.A.T. 4, available at the airport V.A.T. refund office. Make sure that your receipts are original tax invoices, containing the vendor's name and address, V.A.T. registration number, and the words "tax invoice."
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions