|1||6D5N KENYA EXPLORE TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||30-12-2020||10388||GUARANTEE|
|2||6D5N KENYA EXPLORE TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||31-01-2021||8088||GUARANTEE|
|3||6D5N KENYA EXPLORE TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||28-02-2021||8088||GUARANTEE|
|4||6D5N KENYA EXPLORE TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||31-03-2021||8088||GUARANTEE|
|5||6D5N KENYA EXPLORE TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||30-04-2021||7188||GUARANTEE|
|6||6D5N KENYA EXPLORE TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||31-05-2021||7188||GUARANTEE|
|7||6D5N KENYA EXPLORE TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||25-06-2021||8088||GUARANTEE|
|8||6D5N KENYA EXPLORE TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||30-06-2021||9688||GUARANTEE|
|9||6D5N KENYA EXPLORE TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||31-07-2021||9688||GUARANTEE|
|10||6D5N KENYA EXPLORE TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||31-08-2021||9688||GUARANTEE|
|11||6D5N KENYA EXPLORE TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||30-09-2021||9688||GUARANTEE|
|12||6D5N KENYA EXPLORE TOUR (FIT PACKAGE) -- Detail||31-10-2021||9688||GUARANTEE|
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance
5 Nights Local 4 Star Hotel + 1 Night Local 5 Star Hotel
5 Breakfast, 6 Lunch, 5 Dinners
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Amboseli National Park (Jeep Safari included)
- Lake Naivasha (Boat safari & Crescent Island walk)
- Masai Mara (Jeep Safari included)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Round Trip International Air Ticket + Airport Tax
- Application for Kenya E-visa
- Hot Air Balloon (USD 480/pax)
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tours are conducted in English, with simple translations in Mandarin or Cantonese if required.
- No tour leader services
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- Triple Room - All hotels in Kenya DO NOT allow triple room sharing.
- Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to USD 150 per day!
- If you plan to enter or leave the Kenya with USD 10, 000 or more in cash (or the equivalent in other currencies) you must declare it to the customs authorities. Failure to do so could result in your cash being retained by the customs authorities, and you may receive a fine. Be aware that the customs authorities may carry out individual checks as well as checks on your baggage and/or vehicle.
- Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) and passport copy but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
- Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Kenya. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
Kenya is 5 Hours behind of Malaysia
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- For Nairobi and the coast: lightweight cotton and linens are advised. Warmer clothing is needed in June and July, while rainwear is advisable between March and June, and October and December. For safari: loose-fitting and light neutral tones are recommended. If you are visiting a luxury lodge, pack a nice set of clothes for dinner is recommended.
- Jacket and umbrella are advisable when on tour, generally countries are carefree. All tourists are recommended to wear casual, smart and comfortable outfit.
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Kenya do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunglasses, sunblock, cap, lip balm, toiletries, body shampoo, hair shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
100 Kenyan Shilling (KES) = RM 4.10
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not a must but is already a practice. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card’s company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- Type G
- International adapter are required for Kenya country
Duty Free / VAT:
In Kenya the value-added tax (V.A.T.), currently 16%, is included in the price of most goods and services, including accommodations and food. To get a V.A.T. refund, foreign visitors must present receipts at the airport and carry purchased items with them or in their luggage. Fill out Form V.A.T. 4, available at the airport V.A.T. refund office. Make sure that your receipts are original tax invoices, containing the vendor's name and address, V.A.T. registration number, and the words "tax invoice."
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).