Today, we visit the ancient Viking Parliament of Pingvellir National Park, a UNESCO world heritage site. The Þingvellir area is part of a fissure zone running through Iceland, situated on the tectonic plate boundaries of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. The faults and fissures make evident the rifting of the earth’s crust. Next stop is the Geysir geothermal fields with a variety of hot springs and bubbling pools. Then to Gullfoss, is a double waterfall that tumbles 34 meters into the Hvíta river.
Hotel: Reykjavik_Centerhotel Midgardur 3 star or similar class
After breakfast, visit the high but narrow Seljalandsfoss waterfall, which is 65 meters high and plunges from the mountain. Next, we stop at one of Iceland’s most impressive waterfalls, the 62-meter high Skógafoss waterfall. The tour continues further south where you can stroll on the black lava beach to see the fantastic bird cliffs at Reynisfjaranear Vík.
Today depart to Skaftafell, the national park is located at the South East Coast of Iceland at the roots of Vatnajökull, the biggest glacier in Europe. Next stop is visit Jokulsarlon, is one of Iceland's natural crown jewels, and calling the nearby black beach is Diamond Beach, as the ice chunks lying on it resemble diamonds glistening in the sun.
(B/L/D) Vik - Lava Centre (80km_57mins) / Lava Centre - Reykjavik City Tour (106km_1h 30mins)
After breakfast, visit Lava Centre, is an interactive, high-tech educational exhibition depicting volcanic activity, earthquakes and the creation of Iceland over millions of years. Then to Reykjavik, we stop by the Church of Hallgrímskirkja and drive through the university district, past the Nordic house (Nordic cultural centre, designed by Alvar Aalto) and the National Museum. In the very city centre we stop by the City hall, which just into the small lake of Tjörnin. Nearby are the Lutheran Cathedral (1847) and the House of Parliament (1881) and monuments to Jón Sigurðsson (19th century Independence hero) and also a sculpture of Skúli Magnússon, the father of the town itself. On the lake are many birds: many kinds of ducks, whooper swans and various seagulls and arctic terns (depending on season). We also drive by the harbour to observe fishing vessels of different sizes, whale hunters and whale watchers. You will have an excellent view over town and surrounding mountains and bays from the balcony at Perlan (the Pearl) which is a glass dome built on top of storage tanks for hot water. The latest addition to Reykjavík is the concert/conference hall of Harpan (the Harp) built on the northern waterfront of the town centre whose dramatic design captures and reflects the light of the city, ocean and sky to thrilling effect.
( excluded entrance fees for Reykjavik sightseeing ).
Hotel: Reykjavik_Centerhotel Midgardur 3 star or similar class
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, optional tour, activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Excluded Entrance Fees For Reykjavik Sightseeing.
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tours are conducted in English, with simple translations in Mandarin or Cantonese if required.
- No tour leader services
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- Triple Room - the third person shall be based on a roll-away bed. (Applies to itineraries of Europe & Other Countries)
- Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to Euro 250 per day!
- If you plan to enter or leave the EU with EUR 10 000 euros or more in cash (or the equivalent in other currencies) you must declare it to the customs authorities. Failure to do so could result in your cash being retained by the customs authorities, and you may receive a fine. Be aware that the customs authorities may carry out individual checks as well as checks on your baggage and/or vehicle.
- Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) and passport copy but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
- Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Europe. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
Time Zone in Europe is [GMT +2 (Summer)], [GMT +1 (Winter)], [6 hours behind Malaysia during Summer] & [7 hours behind Malaysia during Winter].
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Europe do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- For your own use purpose, kindly prepare your own thermos or kettle as most of the European hotels do not provide this facility.
- A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
1 EUR = MYR 5
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not compulsory. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Average cost for a bottle of water is EUR 1-5
- Average cost for a meal is EUR 10-25
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V
- International adapter are required for Europe country
Duty Free / VAT:
- Free import (Duty free) :
- 200 cigarettes or 225 grams of tobacco;
- Max. 1 liter of wine, spirits or malt liquor;
- VAT REFUND: For all Europe country 8-15 %
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 23 or 30KG. (depends which airline passenger is taking)
Travel Insurance-suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy. Contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Most European hotels are small with essential basic Amenities and should not be compare to the modern hotel in Southern Asia.
- Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms. Any damages caused to the hotel furniture, carpet etc will be borne by tenant.
- It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions