|1||7D5N THE MYTH OF NEPAL -- Detail||28-11-2020||4888||AVAILABLE|
|2||6D5N THE MYTH OF NEPAL -- Detail||18-12-2020||4688||AVAILABLE|
|3||6D5N THE MYTH OF NEPAL -- Detail||12-02-2021||5088||AVAILABLE|
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance:
Malaysia Airlines (30Kg)
1 Night Local 3 Star Hotel + 2 Nights Local 4 Star Hotel + 2 Nights Local 5 Star Hotel
5 Breakfast + 5 Lunch + 5 Dinners (Chinese, Thai, Western, India, Nepali Meal, Mixture of Indo continental)
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges (guideline 20-30rupee perbag), Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Exclude Visa (Submit online in advance, Visa Fee pay upon arrival @ USD30)
- Paragliding or Ultralight flight (Estimate from USD120 - USD330 / person).
Remarks / Important Things to note :
Group Tour are based on English speaking local guide
Time Zone in NEPAL is GMT +5:45 or Malaysia ahead 2h 15min Nepal
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Warm Jacket bring on board.
- Umbrella / Rain coat for rainy season.
- All tourist are recommended to wear casual, sport shoe and comfortable outfit.
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Nepal do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunglasses, sunblock, cap, lip balm, toiletries, body shampoo, hair shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- Nepal Rupeea (NPR)
- NPR28 = MYR 1
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not a must but is already a practice, but it is always a kind gesture to tip your local guide, coach driver & tour leader for their nice service, as a token of appreciation.
- Tipping in restaurant, 5-10% tipping ia acceptable for good service rendered.
- Luggage Tipping : USD1 / pc
- 1 Litre Drinking water NPR 20 - 30 = RM1
- Visit Living goddess Kumari subject to availability of goddess in the house (Suggest USD1 tipping per person)
Amex is widely accepted, with MasterCard and Visa in tourist shops, hotel, restaurants.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V, 50Hz
- Type C : two round pins
- Type D : three round pins in triangular pattern
Duty Free / VAT :
Spend over NPR15,000 at “VAT Refund For Tourist” shop.
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Luggage Allowance :
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 30KG (Mas Airline)
- Airline in Malaysia will enforce the “One passenger one piece of hand luggage’ rule for all flights have to measure 56cmX36cmX23cm in size not exceeding 7KG”
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).