Kuala Lumpur - Kathmandu (By Flight_ 4h 45mins) /
Kathmandu / Nagarkot (By Coach_28km_1h 30mins)
Assemble at KLIA2 for your flight departure to Kathmandu. Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, meet & greet assist services at the airport, transfer to lunch at local restaurant. Starting our half day tour by visiting Bhaktapur Durbar Square, an assortment of Pagoda and Shikara style temples grouped around a fifty - five windows palace of brick and wood. Places of interest here are Lion Gate, Golden Gate, 55 windows Palace, 5 storied Nyatapola temple and pottery square. Continue with drive to Nagarkot Hill Station, Nagarkot, at 2175 m above sea level, is the most popular Resort destination in the Kathmandu valley. It is the favorite weekend getaway among those seeking mountain views in comfort and quiet. Arrive Nagarkot on time, check in at Hotel in Nagarkot. Dinner & Overnight at Nagarkot.
Early morning wake up to view sunrise over the Himalaya. After breakfast check out from hotel, depart and have a 7/8 hours drive (229km) to Pokhara, the second largest city in Nepal, located 200km west of Kathmandu. Lunch enroute at local restaurant. Upon arrival in Pokhara, check in at hotel. Dinner & Overnight at Pokhara.
Breakfast at hotel, then proceed to morning excursion to World Peace Stupa Rows of towering peaks, the sparkling Phewa Lake and lush green Pokhara valley can be observed towards the north from the stupa. Lunch at local restaurant, then proceed to tour of Davis falls – In Nepali meaning underworld falls, the water forms a tunnel after reaching the bottom. Then, visit Tibetan Refugee Camp, there are 12 official Tibetan settlement camps in Nepal, 4 in Pokhara and there are several more smaller settlements in the surrounding hillsides around Pokhara. Continue to visit Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave - Nepal’s most famous cave, it's also rumored to be the longest cave in Nepal (2950 meters). The cave have been discovered in the 16th century and the main cave entrance was not constructed until 1991. Then, proceed to Bindhyabasini Temple - It is believed that King Siddhi Narayan Shah of Kaski brought the deity to Pokhara before Nepal’s unification. Goddess bindebasini, sister of goddess durga is worshipped here. End of the tour, one hour boat rides in Phewa Lake. Afternoon at leisure for personal activities such as shopping around Lakeside Street, hiring a bicycle to explore around the Lake. Dinner & overnight at Pokhara.
Optional : If time & weather permits, you may join Tour of Paragliding or Ultralight flight
(Estimate from USD 120 – USD 330 per person).
Early morning start our excursion to Sarangkot hill for sunrise view and close view of Mt. Annapurna range including famous Fishtail Peak. After breakfast at hotel free and leisure until transfer to the airport for domestic flight back to Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu and transfer for lunch at local restaurant. Then, proceed to visit Swayambhunath Stupa, in the northwest of Kathmandu Valley, sits atop its hill overlooking most parts of the valley. This is a best place to catch panoramic view of the city and the Himalaya. Continue with tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square, also known as Hanuman Dhoka Durbar (palace), used to be the residence of the Nepali Royal family and administrators. It consists of huge Royal Palace with different temples, inside as well as outside the temple, dating from the 15th to the 18th century. After tour, dinner at local restaurant and transfer to check in hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu.
(B: Hotel / L: - / D: Authentic Nepalese Dinner with Cultural show)
Breakfast at hotel, then proceed to tour of Patan Durbar Square, situated at the center of Patan City. It is one of the three Durbar Squares in Kathmandu Valley, all of it which are UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES. There are various other temples and structures in and around Patan Durbar Square which cover during the tours. The main attractions are Krishna temple & Golden temple. Note : Visit Living goddess Kumari subject to availability of goddess in the house (Suggest USD1 tipping per person)
Lunch at local restaurant. Then, transfer to Transfer to Thamel Street for free and easy shopping time, a shopping hub in Kathmandu for Tourists. Thamel is distinguished by its narrow alley crowded with various shops and vendors. Commonly sold goods include food, pastries, trekking gear, handicrafts, souvenirs, woolens and clothing. Evening time, enjoy Authentic Nepalese Dinner with Cultural show at local restaurant. Overnight at Kathmandu .
Breakfast at hotel, free and easy till check out. After lunch at local restaurant, proceed to half day tour of Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath Stupa. Pashupatinath temple, the holiest shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is also one of the 8 UNESCO Cultural Heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley, built in the 5th century and later renovated by Malla Kings of Nepal, the largest temple complex in Nepal, it stretches on both sides of the Bagmati River which is considered holy by Hindus. Boudhanath Stupa, the largest Stupa in Nepal and the holiest Tibetan Buddhist temple outside for centuries Boudhanath Stupa has been an important place of pilgrimage and meditation for Tibetan Buddhists and local Nepalese. In 1979, Boudhanath became a UNESCO World Heritage site. After tour enjoy dinner at local restaurant, then transfer to the airport for return flight back to Kuala Lumpur.
Arrive Kuala Lumpur, home sweet home with wonderful memories of Nepal.
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance:
Malaysia Airlines (30Kg)
1 Night Local 3 Star Hotel + 2 Nights Local 4 Star Hotel + 2 Nights Local 5 Star Hotel
5 Breakfast + 5 Lunch + 5 Dinners (Chinese, Thai, Western, India, Nepali Meal, Mixture of Indo continental)
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges (guideline 20-30rupee perbag), Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Exclude Visa (Submit online in advance, Visa Fee pay upon arrival @ USD30)
- Paragliding or Ultralight flight (Estimate from USD120 - USD330 / person).
Remarks / Important Things to note :
Group Tour are based on English speaking local guide
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
Time Zone in NEPAL is GMT +5:45 or Malaysia ahead 2h 15min Nepal
Weather & Seasons:
The climate in Nepal is basically only two seasons. The dry season (winter) is from October to March of the following year. The sky is clear, the air is fresh, and there is very little rainfall. However, the temperature difference between morning and evening penetrates and rises to 25 degrees Celsius by noon.
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Warm Jacket bring on board.
- Umbrella / Rain coat for rainy season.
- All tourist are recommended to wear casual, sport shoe and comfortable outfit.
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Nepal do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunglasses, sunblock, cap, lip balm, toiletries, body shampoo, hair shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not a must but is already a practice, but it is always a kind gesture to tip your local guide, coach driver & tour leader for their nice service, as a token of appreciation.
- Tipping in restaurant, 5-10% tipping ia acceptable for good service rendered.
- Luggage Tipping : USD1 / pc
- 1 Litre Drinking water NPR 20 - 30 = RM1
- Visit Living goddess Kumari subject to availability of goddess in the house (Suggest USD1 tipping per person)
Amex is widely accepted, with MasterCard and Visa in tourist shops, hotel, restaurants.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V, 50Hz
- Type C : two round pins
- Type D : three round pins in triangular pattern
Duty Free / VAT :
Spend over NPR15,000 at “VAT Refund For Tourist” shop.
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Luggage Allowance :
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 30KG (Mas Airline)
- Airline in Malaysia will enforce the “One passenger one piece of hand luggage’ rule for all flights have to measure 56cmX36cmX23cm in size not exceeding 7KG”
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions