|1||7D5N THE MYTH OF NEPAL -- Detail||28-11-2020||5188||AVAILABLE|
|2||6D5N THE MYTH OF NEPAL -- Detail||18-12-2020||4988||AVAILABLE|
|3||6D5N THE MYTH OF NEPAL -- Detail||12-02-2021||5388||AVAILABLE|
MEETING POINT :
MEETING DATE / TIME :
1. Luggage - Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one pieces of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG.
2. Airline in Malaysia will enforce the “One passenger one piece of hand luggage’ rule for all flights have to measure 56cmX36cmX23cm in size not exceeding 7KG”
3. Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
Malaysia is 2 hours and 15 minutes ahead of Nepal
CLOTHING (BASE ON CLIMATE)
1.Now is Summer, jacket and umbrella are advisable when on tour, generally countries are carefree. All tourists are recommended to wear casual, smart and comfortable outfit.
2.Lip balm, lotions, sunblock are highly recommended.
MEALS & DRINKING WATER
The local food is mostly excellent combining elements of India cuisine. It is generally safe to drink bottled water (Mineral Water).
Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in India do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
Electricity supplied throughout India at 230 volts with power outlets of 2 round pin. If necessary please bring along a multiple plug.
You can use your mobile phone anywhere in India. Before traveling, check with your network provider that your phone is enabled for international roaming.
100 Nepalese Rupee (NPR) = RM 3.63
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Though tipping is not a must but is already a practice. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Motor-coach Driver and Tour Manager for their kind services rendered.
1. Travel Insurance- suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy.
2. It is recommended to bring along calculator for convenience.
3. Passport 06 months validity.