MEETING POINT : KLIA LEVEL 5, COUNTER “M”
MEETING DATE / TIME : :
1. Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Europe. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
2. Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to Euro 250 per day!
3. Arriving directly from or traveling to a country outside the EU, amount exceeding EUR 10,000 or more, or the equivalent in another currency, including banker’s draft and cheques of any kind must be declared.
4. Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
1. Luggage - Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 30KG.
2. Airlines in Malaysia will enforce the“One passenger one piece of hand luggage” rule for all flight have to measure 56CM x 36CM x 23CM in size not exceed 7KG.
3. Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20CM x 20CM (eg a freezer bag).
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
CLOTHING (BASE ON CLIMATE)
1.Now is Spring, jacket and umbrella are advisable when on tour, generally countries are carefree. All tourists are recommended to wear casual, smart and comfortable outfit.
2.Lip balm, lotions, sunblock are highly recommended.
3. A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
1. Most European hotels are small with essential basic amentias and should not be compare to the modern hotel in Southern Asia.
2. For your own use purpose, kindly prepare your own thermos or kettle as most of the European hotels do not provide this facility.
3. Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms. Any damages caused to the hotel furniture, carpet etc will be borne by tenant.
4. It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.
1. Breakfast is generally Continental breakfast.
2. Lunch or dinner are mainly chinese meals.
3. Chinese meals – 5 dishes and soup.
Local meals : 3 course included starter, main course and dessert. Tap water/drinking water is excluded.
1. Mineral water can be purchased from restaurant, shops and supermarket.
2. Europe has 230 volt, 50 cycle alternating current. EU countries using two rounds pin plugs.
You can use your mobile phone anywhere in Europe. Before traveling, check with your network provider that your phone is enabled for international roaming.
Visitors from outside the EU are entitled to a VAT refund on goods they have bought during their stay in the EU if the goods are shown to customs on departure of their purchase together with the VAT refund documents. These are normally prepared by seller although, as the scheme is voluntary, not all merchants participate. Some countries set a minimum value of purchases to qualify for a refund.
EUPOPEAN UNION COUNTRY
1 EURO (EUR) = RM 5.00
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
It is customs to tips in Europe. Taxi driver / restaurant not arrange from itinerary : Suggestion 5% to 10% of total amount. Such gratitutes may be applicable during own activities.
1. Travel Insurance-suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy.
2. Film and Digital Camera Memories Card – Advise to purchase in Malaysia, it’s more expensive in Europe.
3. It is recommended to bring along calculator for convenience.
4. Passport 06 months validity.