(B : Hotel / L : Chinese Cuisine / D : Maori Hangi Feast)
After breakfast at hotel proceed to Agrodome Farm for Farm Eco Tour (include entrance). In the heart of 350-acres of lush farmland, yet only 10 minutes from Rotorua city centre. Where you will be treated to a world famous show featuring 19 breeds of sheep, as well as witness a live Sheep Shearing Show. New Zealand wildlife and natural scenery is on display at Rainbow Springs Nature Park (include entrance) where you can get up close to all kinds of native flora and fauna including the famous kiwi, a flightless native bird. Te Puia – The centre for New Zealand’s Maori culture and geothermal wonders. Where you will encounter bubbling mud, pools of boiling still used for cooking, and the Pohutu geyser which explodes 30 metres high into the air as the star of the show. Haere Mai (‘Welcome’ in Maori language)! Tonight, be braced for a most traditional welcome to the North Island of New Zealand. Enjoy the fascinating Maori cultural performance and savour the delightful Hangi feast.
Breakfast at hotel. Then transfer to Matamata (61km, 1h30m) to experience this magical place - Hobbiton Movie Set, where “The Lord of the Rings” and “The Hobbit” movies were filmed. After that, transfer to Auckland to admire the best views of Auckland Harbour Bridge, one of the city’s most distinctive landmarks. Yacht Club – A photo stop at the yacht port, take a moment to appreciate the beautiful sea view which also full of yacht. Queen Street – The major commercial thoroughfare in the Auckland central business district, New Zealand’s main population centre.
Morning flight to Christchurch. Welcome to garden city of New Zealand! On arrival, proceed for your Christchurch City Tour. Drive through acres of well-kept parklands, gothic-style buildings and Elizabethan mansions, and discover why this city is also called "the most English city outside England". Passing through the famous Avon River - flows through the center of the city of Christchurch and out to an estuary, which it shares with the Heathcote River, the Avon Heathcote Estuary. The Cardboard Cathedral, formally called the Transitional Cathedral, in Christchurch, is the transitional pro-cathedral of the Anglican Diocese of Christchurch, replacing Christchurch Cathedral, which was significantly damaged in the 2011 Christchurch earthquake. Then Botanic Garden – Founded in 1863 when an English oak was planted to commemorate the solemnization of the marriage of Prince Albert and Princess Alexandra of Denmark. Canterbury Museum - Established in 1867 with Julius von Haast, whose collection formed its core as its first director. The building is registered as a "Historic Place – Category I" by Heritage New Zealand. Lastly Cashmere Hills, a highly desired outskirt of Christchurch City. Cashmere rests on the northern side of the Port Hills, which overlooking Christchurch city.
(B: Hotel / L: Western Cuisine / D: Chinese Cuisine)
Christchurch - Lake Tekapo (By Coach_228km_3h) /
Lake Tekapo - Queenstown (By Coach_256km_3h 30mins)
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, proceed to Lake Tekapofor the sweeping views of majestic Southern Alps and visit the Bronze Sheepdog - A well-known bronze statue of a New Zealand Collie sheepdog. Then, take a few minutes walk to visit Church of the Good Shepherd - Situated on the shores of Lake Tekapo it was the first church built in the Mackenzie Basin in 1935. The church is arguably one of the most photographed in New Zealand, and features an altar window that frames views of the lake and mountains.
Then, move on to Lake Pukaki look out point. Lake Pukaki is the largest lake in the area, and it proudly shows off New Zealand’s tallest peak, Aoraki/ Mount Cook, from the many look out points around its shores. Then, transfer to Queenstown(3h30m) for a thrilling Skyline Gondola Ride – 450 meters above Queenstown which get to marvel at breathtaking lake and mountain views.
A world heritage park with mountains, valleys crystal clear waterways and verdant green forests stretching as far as the eye can see. This morning, visit the country’s second largest lake, Te Anau. Enjoy a drive of a lifetime as we travel into the heart of the Fiordland National Park with a stop & take a photo at the Mirror Lakes.
On a fine day you can see a picture perfect reflection of the Earl mountains glisten in the water. Located in the Eglinton Valley, visit the interpretive display at Knobs Flat which details the effect of avalanches on the Milford Road & the unique fauna and wildlife to be found in the Eglinton Valley. Continue our journey through the breathtaking man-made Homer Tunnel which took over 20-years to complete & was constructed through a world war and the depression. As we reached Milford Sound, enjoy a cruise and lunch on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls.
Then, transfer back to Queenstown by coach (4h) for dinner and rest.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Queenstown 4 Star or similiar
Optional @ Te Anau (If time permit) :
Firefly Cave Tour – NZD 85
Jetboat – NZD 225
(Subject to weather condition. Prices are subject to change.)
(B: Hotel / L: Omarama Western Salmon Meal / D: Chinese Cuisine)
Queenstown - Arrow Town (By Coach_65km_1h) /
Arrow Town - Omarama (By Coach_156km_2h 15mins) /
Omarama - Christchurch (By Coach_315km_4h)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Arrowtown (1h) a town where history meets nature. Mrs Jones Fruits Stall - One of the best known fruit stalls in Central Otago, with people coming from all over New Zealand and the world to visit. The fruit stall stocks a huge array of fresh fruits, dried fruits, nuts, honey products and vegetables. Then, move on to Kawarau Bungy Centre – The “World Home of Bungy”. It clings from a cliff face above the gorge, getting you up close and personal with the Bungy phenomenon, whether you’re jumping or not. See every Jump and Zipride while enjoying a bite to eat or a drink to sip on. Better yet, take the leap or zip yourself.
After a heart pounding and mind racing experience, transfer to Omarama(2h15m) and enjoy yourself a specialty lunch. After lunch transfer back to Christchurch by coach.
Hotel: Heartland Hotel 3 Star or similiar
Optional (if time permit) Bungy Jump - NZD210 (Adult), NZD160 (Child )
(subject to weather condition. Prices are subject to change)
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Visa included for Malaysian passport
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Optional @ Te Anau (If time premit) :
Firefly Cave Tour : NZD85
Jetboat : NZD225 (subject to weather condition, prices are subject to change)
-Optional @ Bungy jump (If time premit) :
Adult : NZD210
Child : NZD160 (subject to weather condition, prices are subject to change)
Remarks / Important Things to note:
Mandarin speaking coach captain & bilingual Tour Leader
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
- Time Zone in New Zealand is GMT +12
- 4 hours ahead Malaysia
Weather & Seasons:
Located in the southern hemisphere, the change of seasons is opposite to that of the northern hemisphere. Autumn is the most stable season of the year in New Zealand.
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in New Zealand do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunglasses, sunblock, cap, lip balm, toiletries, body shampoo, hair shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- NZD 1 = MYR 2.80
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not compulsory, but it is always a kind gesture to tip your local guide, coach driver & tour leader for their nice service, as a token of appreciation.
- 1.5L drinking water NZD1, RM3
Amex, Diner Club, Mastercard and Visa are widely acceptable.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V
- Type I : two flat pins in a V-shape
Duty Free / VAT:
- All goods and services is included 15% GST
- No tax refund service at the airport, suggest direct buy from DFS duty free shop
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 30KG (Mas Airline)
- Airline in Malaysia will enforce the “One passenger one piece of hand luggage’ rule for all flights have to measure 56cmX36cmX23cm in size not exceeding 7KG”
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions