Airlines used & Luggage Allowance:
Malaysia Airlines (30Kg)
2 Nights Local 3 Star Hotel + 5 Nights Local 4 Star Hotel
7 Breakfast + 6 Lunch + 7 Dinners
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Visa included for Malaysian passport
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Optional @ Te Anau (If time premit) :
Firefly Cave Tour : NZD85
Jetboat : NZD225 (subject to weather condition, prices are subject to change)
- Optional @ Bungy jump (If time premit) :
Adult : NZD210
Child : NZD160 (subject to weather condition, prices are subject to change)
Remarks / Important Things to note:
Mandarin speaking coach captain & bilingual Tour Leader
- Time Zone in New Zealand is GMT +12
- 4 hours ahead Malaysia
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in New Zealand do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunglasses, sunblock, cap, lip balm, toiletries, body shampoo, hair shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- NZD 1 = MYR 2.80
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not compulsory, but it is always a kind gesture to tip your local guide, coach driver & tour leader for their nice service, as a token of appreciation.
- 1.5L drinking water NZD1, RM3
Amex, Diner Club, Mastercard and Visa are widely acceptable.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V
- Type I : two flat pins in a V-shape
Duty Free / VAT:
- All goods and services is included 15% GST
- No tax refund service at the airport, suggest direct buy from DFS duty free shop
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 30KG (Mas Airline)
- Airline in Malaysia will enforce the “One passenger one piece of hand luggage’ rule for all flights have to measure 56cmX36cmX23cm in size not exceeding 7KG”
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).