After breakfast, proceed to Sino Portuguese as we can say is Old Phuket town. Over here is a historical side of china- Portuguese’s architectural building, good for walking and photo stop. After that, proceed to Pornthip Sea Store, T-Shirt and Gems Gallery shopping. Then we will be having a Buffet lunch. After lunch, we will proceed to Wat Chalong Temple, the largest and famous temple in Phuket. After that, will proceed to Cashew Nut Factory, there is so many different flavors to choose from and also the best of souvenir to buy back for friend and family. Continue to Promthep Cape at the very south of Phuket Island, here you can enjoy the most beautiful and magnificent view of sunset and sea shore.
Hotel: Baumanburi Hotel or similar (Local 4stars hotel)
After breakfast, transfer to Phuket International Airport for your departure flight to Kuala Lumpur. Home sweet home.
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance
Air Asia (20kg)
3 Nights Local 4 Star Hotel
3 Hotel Breakfast (Buffet), 1 Lunch (Buffet).
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
Remarks / Important Things to note:
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
1 hours behind of Malaysia
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Warm Jacket bring on board.
- Umbrella / Rain coat for rainy season.
- All tourist are recommended to wear casual, sport shoe and comfortable outfit.
- Due to enviromentally - friendly issue, most of the hotel in Thailand do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunglasses, sunblock, cap, lip balm, toiletries, body shampoo, hair shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
100 THB = MYR 14
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not a must but is already a practice. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
Visas & MasterCard are widely acceptable. Amex are not widely acceptable
Voltage & Power Socket:
230V (suggest to bring a multi-purpose adaptor due to plug point will be different)
Duty Free / VAT: -
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG
- Airline in Malaysia will enforce the “One passenger one piece of hand luggage’ rule for all flights have to measure 56cmX36cmX23cm in size not exceeding 7KG”
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions