After breakfast, proceed to Chamonix-Mont-Blanc (also known as Chamonix), a resort area near the junction of France, Switzerland and Italy. Situated at the base of Mont Blanc, the highest summit in the Alps.
Hotel: Chamonix_Hotel Mercure Chamonix Centre or similar
This morning, proceed to Zermatt, a mountain resort at southern Switzerland’s Valais canton, renowned for skiing, climbing and hiking. The town, at an elevation of around 1,600m, lies below the iconic, pyramid-shaped Matterhorn peak. Its main street, Bahnhofstrasse is lined with boutique shops, hotels and restaurants, and also has a lively après-ski scene. There are public outdoor rinks for ice-skating and curling during winter season. Later, continue to Grindelwald, a village in Switzerland’s Bernese Alps and a popular gateway in the Jungfrau Region, with skiing in winter and hiking in summer. It's also a base for mountain-climbing ascents up the iconic north face of Eiger Mountain. Gletscherschlucht, a glacial gorge just outside Grindelwald, features paths with interpretive signage, waterfalls and striated limestone walls.
Hotel: Grindelwald_Romantik Hotel Schweizerhof Grindelwald or similar
(B/D) Grindelwald - First (4km_29min) / First - Grindelwald (4km_20min)
In the morning, visit First Snow Mountain by cable car, a minor summit on the slopes of the Schwarzhorn in the Bernese Oberland. It is mostly known as a cable car station above Grindelwald and as a popular hiking area with the Bachalpsee in proximity. It also a classic hiking destination: Schynige Platte-Faulhorn-First. Experience walking at the Thrilling Cliff Walk and enjoy the view of the Alps. In the afternoon, take cable car down to Grindelwald, and explore the charming town at own leisure.
If time and weather permits, you can join the optional tour to Matterhorn. (CHF 150/pax)**
Hotel: Grindelwald_Romantik Hotel Schweizerhof Grindelwald or similar
Today, transfer to Interlaken for sightseeing. Then, board on a scenic train to Lucerne. During the train ride, enjoy fascinating views of five lakes, mountains and Switzerland’s white peaks. Once arrive in Lucerne, begin walking tour in the town, visit Chapel Bridge, Lion Monument and have some free time to explore the Old Town. If time permit, you may visit Casagrande to get your Swiss goods and souvenirs. Afterwards, transfer to Zurich.
Hotel: Zurich_Dorint Airport-Hotel Zurich or similar
After breakfast, visit Zug, well-known for its low taxes’ city and founded by the Kyburgers. Board on the cruise and enjoy view around Zug Lake. Next, discover making of chocolate and get some original Swiss Chocolate from
the local Chocolate factory. Afternoon, transfer to airport for your evening flight home.
Safely arrive at Kuala Lumpur with unforgettable memories.
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance:
1 Night Local 3 Stars + 3 Nights Local 4 Stars + 2 Nights Local 5 Stars Hotel
- Total 12 meals
- 6 Hotel Buffet Breakfast
- 2 Special Cuisine (Cheese Fondue and Michelin restaurant)
- 6 Western Dinner - (3 course meals / buffet)
- 2 Chinese Dinner (5/6 dishes + 1 soup)
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, usage of minibar, additional meals or drinks ordered in restaurants, souvenirs, optional tour, activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- If time and weather permits, you can join the optional tour to
Matterhorn. (CHF 150/pax)
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tours are conducted in English, with simple translations in Mandarin or Cantonese if required.
- No tour leader services
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- Triple Room - the third person shall be based on a roll-away bed. (Applies to itineraries of Europe & Other Countries)
- Smoking in hotel rooms may cost you a penalty up to CHF 250 per day!
- If you plan to enter or leave the EU with CHF 10 000 or more in cash (or the equivalent in other currencies) you must declare it to the customs authorities. Failure to do so could result in your cash being retained by the customs authorities, and you may receive a fine. Be aware that the customs authorities may carry out individual checks as well as checks on your baggage and/or vehicle.
- Please bring along a copy of identification card (I/C) and passport copy but do not attached to your passport or keep in your wallet, this is for emergency use in case your wallet or passport has lost.
- Carrying fake designer brand goods is illegal in Europe. If Checked by custom, the goods could be confiscated and destroyed on the spot or fined!
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
Time Zone in Switzerland is [GMT +2 (Summer)], [GMT +1 (Winter)] or [6 hours behind Malaysia during Summer] & [7 hours behind Malaysia during Winter].
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Europe do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
- For your own use purpose, kindly prepare your own thermos or kettle as most of the European hotels do not provide this facility.
- A neck bag for your money, tickets and passport. Keep this inside your clothes.
SWISS FRANC (CHF) 1 CHF = MYR 5
Tipping & Average Costs:
- Tipping is not compulsory. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
- Average cost for a bottle of water is CHF 1-5
- Average cost for a meal is CHF 10-25
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 230 V
- International adapter are required for Europe country
Duty Free / VAT:
- Free import (Duty free)
- 200 cigarettes or 225 grams of tobacco;
- Max. 1 liter of wine, spirits or malt liquor;
- VAT REFUND: For all Europe country 7.7 %
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Kindly make sure luggage is properly tagged with luggage tag for easy identification. Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 30KG.
Travel Insurance-suggest to insured with a comprehensive travel insurance policy. Contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Most European hotels are small with essential basic Amenities and should not be compare to the modern hotel in Southern Asia.
- Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms. Any damages caused to the hotel furniture, carpet etc will be borne by tenant.
- It is forbidden to take food out of a buffet dining room.
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions