After breakfast, visit to Wan Feng Lake, it is an artificial lake formed by the Tian Shui Bridge High Dam Power Station after the completion of the national key hydropower project. Afterwards, visit to Guizhou Minzu Hunsu Museum which is located in Liu’s Manor, Xingyi, Guizhou. It was built in October 1989 and is the only ethnic minority wedding customs museum in China. The pavilion consists of six sections, exhibiting 381 pieces of cultural relics, and 681 collections of teas, love tokens, wedding supplies, wedding dresses, bridal facilities, and maternity equipment. Then, visit to Liu’s Manor consists of 13 large and small courtyards of the Chinese and Western styles. Continue visit to Dong Feng Forest, the scenic area is about 70 square kilometres and is an important member of the ‘Xingyi National Geological Park of the People’s Republic of China’. It has unique peaks and underground caves. It is characterized by karst peaks and ridges.
Hotel : Xingyi_Shida Fenghuang Hotel 4 star or similar
(B / L: Chicken Pot Cuisine / D: Mushroom Cuisine)
After breakfast, visit to Maling River Canyon, known as the “Most Beautiful Scar of the Earth”, the 75-kilometer long canyon offers magnificent views of its narrow rift, deep caves, impressive waterfalls and shaped calcium sediments on both faces of the steep cliffs. Then, visit to Tian Xing Gallery, offering fabulous views of the more than 20 waterfalls stretching across 1.7 kilometres. Continue to visit Maling Wonder Stones Museum, has many variety types of sources for wonder stone.
Hotel : Xingyi_Shida Fenghuang Hotel 4 star or similar
(B / L: Sour Vege Fish Cuisine / D: Chinese Cuisine)
Xingyi - Anshun (250km_2h 50mins)
After breakfast, visit to one of the most famous waterfall in the world – Huangguoshu Waterfall, there are six viewing platforms in the scenic area which can be viewed from the top, bottom, front, back, left and right directions. In addition, the scenic spots such as Shuilian Cave is the location of the 86th edition of the TV series “Journey to the West”. The Huangguoshu Waterfall is not just a waterfall, but a large scenic spot, including the Steep Slope Pond Waterfall, Silver Chain Waterfall and the Tianxing Bridge Scenic Spot.
Hotel : Anshun_Wutong hotspring hotel 4 stars or similar
After breakfast, visit to Qianlingshan Park, it was built 1975 and located in the northeast of Guiyang’s main city. It is a small urban park in China. The park has dense forest and beautiful scenery, Next, proceed to Hongfu Temple. This temple was built as a monastery in the early Qing Dynasty. It known as the “First Mountain in Southern Anhui”. The meaning of “Hongfu” is the wish of the Buddha, saving the people and salvation, the blessing of all beings, the beginning and the end of the good. Then, visit to Jiaxiu Tower which based on a huge stone in Nanming River in the south of Guiyang City and was first built in 1597 in Ming Dynasty. Ascending the tower, can enjoy a great view of the surrounding city scenery.
(B / L: Roasted Duck Cuisine / D: Traditional Cuisine)
Kaili - Xi Jiang (50km_45mins) /
Xi Jiang - Guiyang (230km_2h 30mins)
After breakfast, visit to Xijiang Qianhu Miao Village (included buggy + the singing and dancing show), is about 35 kilometres away from Kaili City. This village is being the largest gathering place of the Miao in China and even the world, about ten natural Miao ethnic villages exist in Xijiang Town and the Miao culture is best preserved in this area. In Xijiang Qianhu Miao Village, layer upon layer of closely connected wooden-stilted houses are built along the contour of the hill with the Baishui River passing through the bottom of the mountain. Furthermore, can see the original lifestyle of Miao nationality and absorb the authentic local life. And also at night can enjoy the performance of Miao people on the square.
Hotel : Guiyang_Jia He Tian Hao hotel 5 stars or similar
After breakfast, take the high-speed train to Kunming to visit famous tourist attractions such as Dianchi Lake, Wetland Park and Guandu Ancient Town. Then, transfer to airport for your departure flight return to Kuala Lumpur.
Guandu Ancient Town
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance:
Air Asia (20kg)
3 Nights local 4 star hotel + 1 Night Hot Spring Hotel + 2 Nights local 5 star hotel
Breakfast at hotel, per meal with 9 dishes + 1 soup + fruit, 2 steamboat, 1 traditional cuisine, Total 6 Lunch + 6 Dinner.
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Price Exclude Itinerary Optional Item Fees + China Visa + Own Exepenses.
- Wan Feng Lin（include buggy car）+ Ba Gua Field + Dragon Cave + Wet River Park. (Subject to change please refer itinerary)
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tour are conducted by Chinese Speaking Guide.
- We reserve the right of Tour Itinerary, Meals, Accommodations to replace due to any reason of Irresistible.
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
No Time different with Malaysia .
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in China do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunblock, sunglasses, lip balm, toiletries, cap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
RM 1 = CNY 1.50
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not compulsory. It is always a kind gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their nice services, as a token of appreciation.
Not all shop able to use credit card, prefer Cash, Ali pay, Wechat pay.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 220 V
- Please ready your own adaptor, suitable for china use
Passport Validity & Visa :
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG.
- Air Asia only allowed one cabin bag (must not exceed 56cmX36cmX23cm) and one small bag (must not exceed 40cmX30cmX10cm) carry on board-The total permitted weight for two (2) pieces must not exceed 7kg.
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage. (Reminder: Power bank over 10000 mh are not able to get in china, maybe will confiscate by china custom, please bear on your own risk, and no suggest to take over 10000 mh).
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions