After breakfast, visit Hanging Temple - It has a history of more than 1,500 years. The best preserved high-altitude wooden cliff building. The entire temple is suspended on a steep cliff, and the bumps of the cliff are cleverly built according to the trend. It is particularly irregular and rhythmic. Then proceed to Nine Dragon Wall - Datong Jiulong Wall is located in Heyang Street, Datong City, Shanxi Province. It was built in the Ming Dynasty of Hongwu. It was originally the wall of the royal palace of Zhu Gui, the thirteenth son of Zhu Yuanzhang of Ming Taizu. The Datong Nine Dragon Wall is the earliest and largest building in China's existing Kowloon Wall. It is more than three years earlier than the Forbidden City in Beijing and the Nine Dragon Wall in the North Sea. It is about twice the size of the Nine Dragon Wall in the North Sea. In 2001, Datong Nine Wall became a national key cultural relics protection unit. Datong has the reputation of “City of Dragon Wall”. There are currently nine dragon walls. Datong Jiulong is one of the most famous ones. After lunch, visit Datong Antique Street - Datong Antique Street is located at the east intersection of Jiaochang Street in Datong City. It is a pedestrian street filled with ancient buildings. There are a variety of snacks on the street, as well as an assortment of jewelry shops, ancient appliances can be described as everything.
Hotel: Haohai International Hotel or similar (Local 4stars hotel)
After breakfast, proceed to Xilamuren Grassland - Watching the Mongolian horse race, when the distinguished guests come to the grassland, the owner of the grassland will offer a glass of wine while offering Hada. It is said that the horse wine was passed down from the era of Genghis Khan.
After breakfast, proceed to Xiangshawan (including round-trip cableway) Xiangsha Bay is a curved sand slope, backed by the vast desert, facing Dachuan, with a height of nearly 100 meters. The slope of the sand slope is 45 degrees and the width is more than 400 meters.
Hotel: Jinsha International Hotel or similar (Local 4stars hotel)
After breakfast, visit to Da Zhao Temple - Mongolian called "Yike Call", meaning the big temple. Hanming was originally known as Hongci Temple, and later renamed Wuliang Temple, located in the old city of Hohhot. Continue to the largest ethnic production - Meng Liang. Is the production of ethnic handicrafts as the main enterprise. Continue to Saishang Old Street - With a history of about 30 years, it is an ancient street with Ming and Qing architectural styles. It is suitable for antiques, folk customs, department stores and local shops that match the old city. There are shops opened by old coppersmiths, and there are also ethnic handicraft shops developed in recent years.
Hotel: Jin Hao jianguo Ulanqab Hotel or similar (Local 4stars hotel)
After breakfast, visit Dajingmen - located in the north of the main urban area of Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province, China. The administrative division belongs to the West Bridge, which is an important gateway to the Ming Great Wall. Dajingmen and Shanhaiguan, Jiayuguan and Juyongguan are also known as the Great Wall, and are the only gateways named after the “gate” in the four major gates.
After dinner, transfer to the airport for a flight back to Kuala Lumpur.
From Beijing to Kuala Lumpur. Returning home with good memories.
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance :
Hotel information :
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- Tour Are Conduct By Chinese Speaking Guide.
- We Deserve The Right Of Tour Itinerary , Meal, Accommodation To Replace Due To Any Reason Of Irresistible.
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
No Time different with Malaysia .
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in China do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as sunblock, sunglasses, lip balm, toiletries, cap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not compulsory. A tip can be between 10-15 per cent of your bill. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
Not all shop able to use credit card, prefer Cash, Ali pay, Wechat pay.
Voltage & Power Socket:
- 220 V
- Type A: 2 flat-pin
- Please ready your own adaptor, suitable for China use
Passport Validity & Visa :
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
Luggage Allowance :
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG.
- Air Asia only allowed one cabin bag (must not exceed 56cmX36cmX23cm) and one small bag (must not exceed 40cmX30cmX10cm) carry on board-The total permitted weight for two (2) pieces must not exceed 7kg.
Travel Insurance :
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Currently no review yet.
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions