Incheon - Nami Island (By Coach_81.2km_2h 10mins) /
Nami Island - Mt. Sorak (By Coach_90.1km_3h)
After breakfast, transfer to Chuncheon. Take boat proceed to famous Korean drama - “Winter Sonata” shooting place Nam-i Island. Here the broad grasslands and forest complement each other. After that, transfer to visit Mt. Soraksan National Park, is located in the most northern part of South Korea. Continue visit to Sinheungsa Temple (cable car excluded). Upon finished, visit to Daepohang Live Seafood Market, one of the most popular tourist spots for those in search of the freshest raw fish restaurants. The port is filled with raw fish restaurants and a live fish market containing eel, flatfish, flounder, yellowtail, and plethora of other high-end seafood.
Hotel: Lake Ocean Resort or similar (Local 5 stars hotel)
(B: Hotel Breakfast / L: Samgyetang / D: BBQ Buffet)
Mt. Sorak - Incheon (By Coach_171km_4h 10mins)
After breakfast, transfer back to Seoul. Upon arrival proceed to visit Seaweed Museum. After this experience DIY Kimchi + Hanbok. Here can learn the art of making Kimchi and also get a change to snap a photo dressed in Traditional Korean Costume “Hanbok”. Continue visit to the Korea's first pop-up store built with shipping containers, Common Ground is approximately 5300 square meters in scale, made up of 200 large containers and is capable of transforming into different structures or moving into different places. Mega-sized mainstream brands are hard to spot in the common ground. Instead, new and trendy mid-sized shops by up-and-coming new designers and editorial shops can be found here. Then will proceed to Lotte World (Unlimited ticket included), is the perfect spot for entertainment and sightseeing for Koreans and international tourists alike. It is a theme park filled with thrilling rides, an ice rink and different kinds of parades, as well as a folk museum, a lake, accommodations, department stores and more. Lotte World is divided into Lotte World Adventure, a world themed indoor area, and Magic Island theme outdoors, next to Seokchonhosu Lake.
Hotel: Incheon Grand Palace Hotel or similar (Local 4stars hotel)
(B: Hotel Breakfast / L: Seven Spring Buffet / D: Andong Jimdak)
Incheon - Seoul (By Coach:_48.8km_1h 10mins)
After breakfast, start our itinerary today, first will proceed to South Korean president’s official residence Cheongwadae, will make arrangement for take pictures. Then, transfer to visit to Korean “Myeongseong” shooting place - Gyeongbokgung, is the royal palace located in Seoul City. Built in 1394 and reconstructed in 1867 during Joseon Dynasty. Continue visit to National Folk Museum (closed on Tuesday), showcase the traditional Korean lifestyle, it is Korea's only comprehensive display of folk life history of national. After that, proceed to Ginseng Shop, Herba Shop, Cosmetic Outlet and Amethyst Outlet. Continue visit to Cheonggyecheon Stream, an area comprising a stream and park right smack in the heart of downtown Seoul. Upon finished, shopping at Myeongdong and Lotte Duty Free shop.
(Today will arrange for enjoy Painting Show is an innovative non-verbal performance that stages the entire process of painting combined with incredible visual effects and a witty blend of time, dance and comedy.)
Hotel: Seoul Skypark Dongdaemun 1 Hotel or similar (Local 4stars hotel)
Seoul – Incheon (By Coach_49km,_1h 20mins) /
Incheon - Kuala Lumpur (By Flight_ 4597km_6h 25mins)
After breakfast, proceed to Namsan. Here can have the whole view of the Namsan. Continue shopping at Local Product Shop. After that, transfer to airport for your departure flight return Kuala Lumpur. Home sweet home...
Namsan Seoul Tower
Airlines used & Luggage Allowance:
- Air Asia (20kg)
- Malaysia Airlines (20kg)
3 Nights Local 4 Stars Hotel + 1 Night Local 5 Stars Hotel
- All Korean Style Meals : 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- 2 Buffet Style : 4paxs In One Table, 1 Set
- Seven Spring Buffet, Dakkalbi, Haemultang, Andong Jimdak, Samgyetang, BBQ Buffet.
- All In (meals, accommodations, transfer, attractions, flights, taxes) as per stated in itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Manager services & tipping etc (if applicable)
- Lotte World Entrance Fees Included
- Nami Island Boat Transfer Included
- Gyeongbokgung Entrance Fees Included
- Travel Insurance, porterage charges, Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Free Day Optional
Remarks / Important Things to note:
- The tour is conducted by Chinese speaking guide
- Triple Room : Third person shall be based on a roll-away bed
- Meals & hotels above are subject to change without prior notice
** The Itinerary are subject to the final discretion of the local land operator. **
** If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative. **
** During major events / trade shows / peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. **
- Korea is GMT + 9 or 1 hour ahead of Malaysia
Weather & Seasons:
Clothing & Packing (Things to Bring):
- Spring: Scarf, Winter coat, Umbrella, Lip balm, Lotion
- Summer: Sunblock, Lip balm, Summer outfit
- Autumn: Umbrella, Jacket, Lip balm, hat
- Winter: Scarf, Winter coat, Lip balm, Lotion, Winter gloves, Umbrella
- Due to enviromentally-friendly issue, most of the hotel in Korea do not provide toiletries. Please prepare such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Remember to bring along bath towel as well.
1000 KRW = MYR 4
Tipping & Average Costs:
Tipping is not a must but is already a practice. It is always nice gesture to tip your Local Guide, Coach Driver & Tour Leader for their kind services rendered.
Major cards such as American express, Diners Club, Discovery, Visa, Master Card are accepted. Check with your credit or debit card’s company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Voltage & Power Socket:
Duty Free / VAT:
Must spend over 30,000 won and leave the country within three months from the purchase date
Passport Validity & Visa:
Please check your passport (with a validity of at least 6 month from the date of your departure) before leaving for the tour.
- Each passenger is only allowed to take one piece of checked baggage, not exceeding 20KG
- Airline in Malaysia will enforce the “One passenger one piece of hand luggage’ rule for all flights have to measure 56cmX36cmX23cm in size not exceeding 7KG”
Travelers are strongly advisable to be insured when travel, contact your Sales Agents to get yourself covered with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy.
Other things to note:
- Please check your Income Tax status and clear any arrears to avoid unnecessary loss of time and money at http://sspi.imi.gov.my/sspi/
- Lithium batteries like power bank or portable battery charger as well as electronic cigarettes must place in carry-on baggage.
- Airline has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones on all flights.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols are only allowed in individual containers of 100ml. All containers must fit comfortably in one, transparent, re-sealable bag no larger than 20cmx20cm (eg a freezer bag).
Our team will help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions